I smile and nod.

"Sure," I say.

He smiles and hugs me and I hug him back. We break apart and we head inside.

"So what brings you to Mason?" I ask.

"Dad has business here and I wanted to see you," he explains. I nod.

"What class?" I ask.

"Music," he say looking down at his schedule.

"Lucky you because you're with me!" I say and I grab his hand and we head to the music room.

"Yippee!" He says sarcastically; but I knew he was kidding.

---------------

Later on in the day we ended up having many classes togther and we also had lunch at McDonald's. I know! I didn't go to Starbucks!

"You coming over to my place?" I ask.

"Sure," he says.

We get into our cars and drive off to my house. We both pull up into the driveway and then we get out of the cars. I walk up to the house, unlock the front door and we go upstairs.

"Hey! Beauty! Who's the guy?" Justin asks.

"Charming, Justin, Justin, Charming," I say and then I grab Charming's hand and drag him upstairs.

"I have to say, Justin looked intimidated by me," Charming says and sits on my couch.

"Doubt it. Most of them don't like me," I say then I sit on my window seat.

"Of course they like you! Maybe some of them like you," he says and wiggles his eyebrows.

"As if! Like who? You only met Justin," I say.

"I'm just saying babe," he says.

"Be careful what you call me! Michael or Dylan...maybe Justin...will rip off your head," I say.

"What because I called you babe?" Charming asks.

"No," I say sarcastically.

Charming laughs.

"Well I want to meet the guys who made you run away," he says and gets up.

"What?" I say.

"Yeah, come on! Let's go!" He says. I shake my head and walk towards the door.

"Okay...." I drag the kay.

We go downstairs and I call for the guys. They enter the kitchen and just stare at Charming.

"Guys this is Charming, Charming these are the jerks, slash, morons slash idiots," I say.

"Hey," Charming says casually.

"Hi," they say in union.

"Names?" Charming questions. I sigh.

"Michael, Dylan, Justin, Connor, Jackson, Adam, Brett, Brandon, Mark, Luke, Chris, and Dan happy?" I say.

"Yep," Charming says. "So these are the football guys?" Charming says and slings his arm over my shoulder. Compared to him I'm like a mushroom. He's 6 foot tall, like the rest of the guys. I raise my eyebrow and he gives me the just-go-with-it-face. I shrug and nod.

"Yeah, except Luke Hemmings here," I say pointing at the other Luke.

"Luke?" Charming says.

"Charming?" Luke says.

They both do the man hug thing and smile at each other.

"I haven't seen you since my dad's gathering!" Charming exclaims.

"I know! Hows big papa?" Luke says.

"Busy as always," Charming responds with a sigh.

The rest of the guys were totally lost.

"Wait...how do you know this kid?" Dylan asks.

"He's Charming Tatum!" Luke explains.

"Damn! Like son of Channing Tatum?" Michael says.

"No like son of Satan!" Luke says sarcastically.

"How do you know Mel?" Jackson asks.

"We're ex's," I explain.

"Oh I see," Jackson nods his head.

"Why's he hear?" Justin asks. He look aggravated.

"Beast chill....we're friends," I say.

"Well nice meeting you guys. And seeing you Luke!" Charming says.

With that we head back upstairs.

"Justin is in love with you," Charming says while slumping back onto the couch. I throw a pillow at him.

"Shut up!" I say. He laughs.

"Have you had your first kiss yet?" Charming asks.

"Yup...with Justin," I say.

"See! He stole your first kiss, you have pet names for each other! Perfect!" Charming exclaims. I laugh.

"Whatever you say," I say to Charming.

The rest of the day we ended up talking about our lives and whatnot. Turns out he is dating Peyton List! Well good for him! We decided that it was best he slept over and since we're friends, it's not awkward!

---------------------

Authors Note

Hey guys! Asha here! Sorry it's been so long! I've been busy and had writers block. What do you think of Charming? BTW I don't know if Channing Tatum actually has a son name is Charming. Just making that clear! Anyways hoped you guys enjoyed! If you did, vote and comment! Also check out my other book The Good Girl Can Fight! Thanks!

Keep reading!

Stay tuned!

Enjoy!

And...

Love ya!