Pottermost Roleplay

1. ASK PERMISSION FIRST: As the chat grows, you will see more and more roleplay. We ask that you mind your manners and wait for permission from the roleplay authors before joining any on the comment boards. We will do our best to make sure no one is left behind, or forgotten.

2. STAY IN CHARACTER: Please remain in character at all times, unless clearly stating otherwise. The Great Hall is for idle chatting and hanging out with others, and we'd like to keep the roleplay restricted to this section and leave so much more room for activities in the GH. This also allows us to moderate behavior more closely and determine what is appropriate and what is not.

3. EVERYONE DISLIKES A GOD MOD: Yes, we have magic. But that does not mean that you're going to miraculously dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge every weapon or punch thrown your way. We also know very well from our experience in the "Potter World", you most certainly can die.

4. DON'T BE A BULLY: We know, we know, it says that up above. We can't stress this enough. While we understand that some characters may not be the most friendly, the mods retain the right to step in if we feel like it's becoming too personal, or otherwise encroaching on being malicious.

Moderators also hold the power to suspend or expel students. In other words, we can and will ban you. This decision will be based on a three-strike rule, and majority vote of said moderators. We also retain the right to change, amend, and add rules as we see fit, should new issues arise. We obviously cannot moderate 24/7, so we ask that if there is an issue that we are notimmediately aware of, that you bring it to our attention VIA PM.