" Ok Fine , she ." I pointed.  

" Name . ?"

" Mahira . "

" Hmm...She will not deserve the second position through cheating.  "

" No let it be . "

" Shut Tazeen ! " Umara Yelled . 

" Ummu Why ?"

" Stop being too bravy ok.  "

She wrapped my foot and I stood up . 

Every one came and congratulated me.  

And arafath Made an announcement.  That " A girl Named Mahira is Dis-Qualified For her Dis- respect towards  her opponent , I may request to give the second position to the who came third and third to the runner up of third girl ."

A Girl came running towards Arafath " How dare You Bitich ?"

"Its according to the rules . "

" am sorry But I havent done that ."

" I have proof agianst you ."

" But how Could that be ?"

" Its That truth never hides ."

She came near means busted all her anger on me ." Because of you " She pointed to me .

" I Didnt do anything then why did you injure in middle of the game ?" 

" Because of revenge ."

" WHat revenge ?"

" you dont remember ?"

" What ?" I made my eyebrows up .

" Sohail !"

" What sohail ?"

" The head boy was my boyfriend but because of your beauty he broke up with me . "

" But I never knew that am by the way am already engaged ." I have nothing to say but a lie so that I can Run From Sohail situation. 

" How could You Be . when Sohail proposed you before! "

" Because I Didn't his proposal on the hand i don't was to be feel Ashamed if I Marry On My Own.  As My Lord Has forbidden me to this. And The one whom am marrying is from my Parents choice. "

" Huh ! Marrying a Second Hand Guy . " She laughed. 

" Don't Dare You Say That.  " I slapped her . 

" truth is always Bitter. "

" Shut up ." 

She went giving a glare stare at me.  

I don't know what to do . arrrggggg My Parents know that someone already had proposed me and I Rejected to Alhamdulilah. I said this before.  

" My Child!  "

" Dad " i hugged him. 

" Congratulations. "

" Thanks . "

" Don't You Want the trophy. ?"

I searched for Arafath But he was leaving. I could see him sad . 

"so Now we call Upon Tazeen. To take her Trophy By Arafath! "

" Go Tazeen. " Umara Whispered.. 

I went I took the trophy.  i could see the guilt in his eyes . Dont know The secret but In Sha Allah I will not let his Past effect our future.  

AllThe stuffs Got over . I said my Parents I will Marry.  They were Happy. 

Wemett Arafath' s parents. And We all were seated Talking about the race today.  

" Here See Arafath Came.  " Wazeer Uncle pointed.  

" Asalamualikum " He greeted. 

" Walikumusalam " We all greeted him back.  

" Sooo You are Going to be My Sissy' s Hubby soon So Be careful.  " He teased. 

" Hmm..." 

" What happened? "

" Nothing. Excuse me. Hameed Uncle. "

" Yes. Beta"

" If You dont have any objection can I talk to tazeen for just 5 min please ."

" No problem !"

I went Arafath .I saw his room Nice and big spacious . Actually he is the rich person , So practically his house supper large than his room . 

" Yes !"

" Please have a seat !"

we Seated on the chairs . " Tazeen !"

" Yes .."

" Today That Mahira said about me i want to say That I didnt say that..." I cut off his sentence b'coz I dont want him to be embarrassed. 

" I didn't feel bad . And actually we aren't married yet and things are shared only when are practically and legally Husband and wife . And I want you to take time . As we can stuffs after marriage not before marriage , those things are only meant to be only be shared to your wife . Who knows if something happens and we cannot become  husband and wife soo this is of no use saying this . so Keep this ."

" Tazeen I know You are totally islamic but things are also meant to be said as it needs keep the after relation without any problems ."

" I know but am not your wife yet and I Know you are worried about something What is it I dont know . But I will Make sure If before marriage something goes wrong I wont blame you for your past reflects future . I Promise ."

" Tazeen I wanted this . Thank You for such a big favor or a burden removing from my head . "

" Your Welcome ."

" Hmmm..." He smiled . 

" Arafath Even I wanted to say something ."

" Yes. "

" before your proposal  I got a proposal but I rejected it  ."

" Oooh why ?"

" I dont know he was trying to do ZIna so I felt his intention was not got behind so I rejected it ." I lowered my gave .

" Ooo.. No problem I wont say anything about this ."

" hmmm..."

i smiled we stood up and left the place . 

*********************************************************

What Do You guys think of the story !

please to comment and dont forget to vote and dont forget to share it with your friends .

love you all , 

Remember me in your prayers .