She had the body of Shakira and beauty of Selena. Her black dress clung to her body like a second skin, stopping at her toned calfs. Her heels had red bottoms and diamonds at the tip. Diamonds! 

"This is my wife Jalena. Lena, baby, this is Toni, she'd from the block. Jalena and I are just visiting mi madre, we're headed back to The Bahamas for her birthday." I rolled my eyes as her left hand laid on his chest, revealing the big ass rock. That should've been mine! From somebody.

I got Derrick's sissy ass to propose, but he too damn sensitive. Jay taking forever, and he even had the nerve to leave our bed to come meet some bitch. Ignoring Ricardo's smug smile and pregnant wife, I looked over to see Derrick handcuffing Jay.

"Shit!" I cursed, getting up and moving towards them. 

As Derrick walked him out the restaurant, I saw the same Pepto-Bismol pink blazer that the girl he was sitting across from was wearing, and I followed her as she down the aisle with her hand in Anthony's.

When I caught up with her, I hit her shoulder and she turned, making Anthony do the same and when he saw me he smirked, shaking his head. When I saw that the bitch who was sitting with Jay was Kenu's sister, I smirked, and launched.

This bitch had me fucked up!

I pulled her by her shoulders down to the floor. She screeched and moved away from me quick, getting back on her feet. 

"What the hell is your problem? She ain't did shit to you! Come on Taty," Anthony moved between us, holding out his hand for her but she pushed him away giving me a look that could kill. She was smirking, too. I don't know why, because I was about to have her ass wishing she was dead.

"Nah, boo.Watch out, I got this." Anthony smirked, looking at me and then told her to get in a lick for him. I rolled my eyes, squaring up.

The first punch was too fast for me, and i'll admit, she got me, but the second one, the second one came out of no fucking where. 

"What's wrong barbie? All that silence, I would've thought you were scared." She teased as I moved my sore jaw around. Alright she wanted these hands, she was about to get-

"Don't even think about it! Stupid bitch!" Was all I heard before I hit the floor. I saw her crying as she straddled me, punching wherever her hands. I was slipping in out, her words coming out broken up.

"...for Kenu...my man....bitch...no...Derrick let me get here!" I tilted my head to the side to see Derrick lifting my limp body.

"Tatyana! Baby, stop! She pregnant!" I smiled seeing Derrick's concerned face. He didn't smile at all, and I chuckled inside. Her ugly ass could never have Dee. He'd always come back to me. I wrapped my arms around my neck and closed my eyes.

Ha, I could have any nigga I wanted.

* * *

When I woke up, my back was hurting. I looked around and saw that it was dark. I held the arch of my back as I sat up. My bottom lip felt as if it were sagging, and when I swiped my tongue along the length of it, I tasted metallic blood. 

I cursed under my breath, getting up, making my way to the light switch. It was a little bright, but it was one of those numbs that you could twist so it dims. I dimmed it and looked around. All my anger from before came rushing back as I saw Kenu's sister in my man's lap as they both slept soundly.

I leave for a few months and this nigga adopts this bitch or some shit?

I walked over to the kitchen, looking for a cup. I filled it with hot water and walked back to the den.