No words

December 14, 2015

No words.

I cannot find any words to describe how much I love this guy and makes me fall in love with him more evey moment we spend together. Just looking him now talking about this place makes me wonder how I do deserve such man.

"I want you to see it first.", he said to me as we drive into a quiet street.

"Doesn't your family drop by?", I inquired.

"Dad sometimes does but not since last week.", he replied, "We're here." he added.

Without realizing it, we are already in front of a house with a white gate. It looks modern from what I can see from the fence. A two level house with a tile roof.

I was still looking at it through the windshield when he opened the passenger door and said "Come, let's go in."

He took my hand and lead me through the automatic gates.

"As I told you before" he started as we walked on the path way leading to the front door, "we first planned to just have a one level house."

He then stopped in front of the main door. I can sense he wanted to say something but changed his mind. He just looked up the height of the house and closed his eyes.

About 5 seconds passed before he looked at me again. I saw that his eyes are a little bit teary before he took both my hands and kissed it.

"This house, how it is now, is all thanks to you." he said as he looked at me again. "I want you to be the first one to see it in it's completion because without you this will not be as it is now."

Tears are are now falling from his eyes. "I hope that you know that all I said earlier, how I am so thankful that you came into my life is true. True here. " he took my right hand and placed it over his heart before embracing me.

"I told you, I love you, before and you made me the happiest man when you said you love me too. But, I know that I haven't been the perfect boyfriend to you since we started." He broke our embrace to take my hands again into his and looked down. "I'm sorry," he started quietly ", I'm so sorry for not being there, for not having enough time for you. I am sorry for making you worry about me all the time, for not making you feel the love you deserve."

He lifted his gaze to look at me before saying, "I want you to know, to assure you, that I do love you, much more now than before. Just like this house, I will not be complete without you. I cannot promise that my schedule will be more... "

"Shhhh." I made him stop talking by placing my middle finger to his lips. "I understand, I said yes to us knowing what I am going into. You don't need to say sorry because seeing you work hard for this," I gestured to the house, "for your family makes me love you more. I am the one who does not de..."

I was not able to finish what I was supposed to say because his lips descended on to mine. We kissed before but this is different, I can feel the hunger in our each movement, in our each caress. I brought my arms up to wrap it around his nape to bring him closer.

How we ended up inside the house was a mystery to me. I just found myself being pushed against the wall in the house's main hall without braking our kiss. His hand was around my waist holding me flushed against his body. I can feel his body growing hard as he started kissing me in the cheek down to my neck. I cannot help my self not to run my fingers through his hair and bring his lips closer to my now exposed shoulders. Then he stopped.

He gazed up to my eyes and started to move back a little but still not letting go of my waist. While both catching our breath, we didn't break our stare. He eyes were searching for something in mine. It is clear what we both wanted but still there is uncertainty there. We had never gone this far before.

"Are you sure?" He asked like the gentleman that he is. All I did is nod. He then took my hand and led me to a bedroom upstairs.

"This is my room" he said as he opened the door. It was a bare room with only a bed covered with a white cloth and some empty display cases.

He lead me to sit on the bed and sat next to me. "I can wait." he assured me while giving my left hand a light squeeze.

I caressed his cheek with my free hand and said "I want this" before kissing him with all the passion that I have.

He was more aggressive this time. He laid me down the bed without breaking our kiss and started unbuttoning my shirt. His kisses also moved in the process, from my lips to near my ear, down my neck to my shoulders. I can feel his hand going around my back and expertly unclasping something.

He lifted his body a little to discard his sweater. He is really beautiful, outside and in. He continued discarding his clothes along with all of mine. Then continued what we left off.

6:00 am

I woke up with him staring a me with a silly smile. "Good morning love", he said before giving me a peck on the lips.

"Why do you have that silly smile on your face?" I asked.

"So, Charmaine huh?" he replied. "I wonder how many more mall shows do I need to do for us to add an nursery here?"

I wanted to hit him with a pillow at that point, sadly there are no pillows around.