Start

Today was the day. I had to go to my new job,but there is a problem... the job is in Oregon and I'm in (any country you live in). I already sold the problem by buying a ticket on a bout (if you're sea sick in this story you are not) , in the end ill be working in an aquarium so yeah.

TIME SKIP( it would be a boring ride to the sea bank)

ok... I'm on the bank a bit too early... An hour early. So I decided to have a walk on the beach. After about 10 minutes I was in the middle of the beach. I saw something approaching closer in the water ,I looked closer I still couldn't make it out . It made it's way to the shore ... It was a giant, purple walrus he seemed very very mad. I just stud there waiting for it to came closer.

"Run!" Someone shouted, but stabern little me came closer to the walrus with no hesitation. As got closer more voices shouted at me to get away I didn't. I just kept getting closer to the angry walrus . Just when he saw me he didn't seen as mad as before but hurt instead I, I reached to him and he kneeled to me. The shouting stopped and was replaced by gasps of shock. The walrus fell on the yellowish sand I kneeled and searched for any injuries and good news he didn't have any. I heared running footsteaps so I looked to the diarecsion they came from. There were 4 people, 2 female and 2 males. One of the women was holding a mermaid. How I know ... it's a story for another time. As I watch them approch I took notes if the walrus would awake ... nope he'll sleep for a while.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT???!!!" one of the males asked "I didn't do anything I just..."

"Well it shouldn't matter you're alive and that's all that could matter..." said the female that was holding the mermaid 'Am alive what does she mean?' I thought as I stood up.-"what's your name if you don't mind me asking?" asked a male with red eyes. "I'm Y/N L/N" I answered "Well Y/N why didn't you run when we told you and why are you here?" - 'too many quations...' "I didn't pay attention and I'm here because I have a boat to oregano that's where my new job is."

" Wait a second aren't you suposed to be a new preformer?" the same female asked. "yeah I'll be the new preformer, how do you know and may I ask your names?" I quatiotend.

"Oh yeah how rude of us, well call me Sufferer, this is Ruffio, Dollorosa and Damara. The fact we know is because we work there too and we re suppose to know all the new cammers... well only their names and characteristics to be exakt." 'oh....'

"Well I should get the hellecopter." said Ruffio. "You have a hellecopter?"

"Yeah, that's how we travel, I think that there should be a sper seat."

'So they want me to came with them...'

"Well at least I think, if not you would have to be with the big guy." 'Meaby not'

"Ruffio stop scaring her we are in need of more preforms." 'Well that's what not anyone would do for a long time.'

"Ok I'm gone! See you !" said Ruffio as he left as 5 standing there.

The walrus started to wake up, everyone started to back away, I was comfused 'Why are they backing away?' I walked closer to the walrus, waiting for him to wake up. Just as I thought abought him waking up he got up, I looked at him and smiled... I spred my ahands as to give someone a hug. The walrus lowered him self up to my level , I took my chance and huged him. I didn't care if everyonr would be shocked or angered, I did what seemed right. I was lost in thought of what will HE do and didn't expect him to hug back ... but he did and I felt my sholder getting weter 'Is he crying?'I thought 'But why?'

A net serrounded us to which the walrus filiged to. I just titened my grip on him and looked up to him, he looked down on me and huged me again but a bit titer I didn't mind. Somehow I fell asleep, I think of a name for this walrus......"The Grand High Blood..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hope you like this I'll do as much as possible but the school will be in yhe way. BTW I know the names could be wrong and the characteristics may be wrong too but just rool with it.~

~ Your auther

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~