Chapter 1 (picture of luna)

Luna pro
Today I going to a new school. I got dressed in my favorite outfit. It is my shorts and a tang top that had the American flag on it. I got my skateboard and started going to school. I grab my skateboard and walk to the principle office and people looked at me like I am weird. I walk in and ask were my classes are and were my locker is. He said your locker number is 112. He gave me my schedule i walked to my locker and put my book bag in it and my skateboard and started walking to my first class. I say a empty set next to a guy. He said who are you. I said I am a new students and my name is Luna sky. He said hi my name is Kyle star. I said hi back. After we went to lunch and he ask me if I wanted to sit next to him and his friends. I said why not. We walked to his table and his friends said who is she. I said hi my name is Luna sky. They all said hi back we talked for a while and I went on my phone and made 10 music.ly in school. They ask what I was doing. I said I am making music.ly. They all looked at me. I said its a app that you lip sing and move your hands. They all looked at me and said ooh. The ask how many fans or followers I have I said 10 thousand. Kyle jaw drop. I ask him if he was ok. He said ya . I said a guy dose not drop there jaw as fast as you did. He said you have 10 thousand people watching you lip sing. I said it ok it dose not bother me. He ask how. I said I am a rich girl. He and his friends looked at me. I said my mom was a model and my dad is in the army. And I am famous for my music.ly. They all still didn't do anything. I said I do go place than school you now that right. After lunch Kyle ask if I wanted to hang out. I said sure. We went to his house and hang out.  When it was 7pm I went home and he was not fare from my house. I went to bed and before I got a text from Kyle saying night. I texted him night back. And after I went to sleep.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

Tell me if you guy liked the first chapter.  Hope you do like it.
Bye love you guys.