Love: Chapter 4:

**Warning, Adult content***

Part four:

Andy POV

God she looks absolutely perfect. It's hard to keep my eyes off of her. The outfit I chose looks great on her. It shows off her body very well.

"So where are we going" she asked me for the billionth time.

"It's a surprise."

I wouldn't tell her me and the guys were takin her to a bar for her 18th birthday. Luckily the bouncer knows us well so it won't be hard getting her in.

I told her to put this blindfold on and she did. I got out of the car and opened her door and walked her to the door. The bouncer let us in through. She pulled the blindfold off and her eyes were opened wide.

"Happy birthday!" The guys come up already buzzed.

"Omg I totally forgot! Thanks guys " she gives them each a hug then grabs my hand and pulls us towards the bar.

"Drinks are on me tonight babygirl" I told her.

"Awh thanks, hey can we get a couple shots of whiskey?"

"Sure thing mam"

"Um Jess what are you planing?"

"Well you don't think I've never drank before have you? This stuff barely buzzes me."

She drinks two shots then gives me two. I down them quick. Man this girl even likes whiskey. She's too good.

********

*buzzz buzzz buzzz*

Ugh what is that constant buzzing noise. I roll over and open my eyes and see I have 20 new texts from Juliet. I groan

"What the hell does she want now."

"Hmm?"

Jess asks, she's half naked laying next to me.

Omg what happened last night?!

"Omg did we..?" I raise my eye brows.

"Oh god no. Haha it just got hot in here last night lover boy."

She told me. Phew, what wait. Did she just call me Lover boy?

"Lover boy?" I ask in a questioning tone.

"Yeah lover boy. I'm gonna go shower." It wasn't until now I noticed we where in a hotel. Must not been able to make it back to the tour bus. I hear her turn the shower on so I decided to get up and check my messages.

Juliet: hey I'm sorry..

Juliet:are you there?

Juliet: so what now your ignoring me?

Juliet: wow... I was apologizing you prick.

Juliet: fine then!

Juliet: I miss you...

Juliet: I guess you don't miss me.

Juliet: text me back dammit.!

Juliet: whatever then. Goodbye.

Juliet: what are you hooking up with a random bimbo.

Juliet: my friend said she seen you at the bar with some slut.

Juliet: FINE THEN FUCK YOU TOO!

Wow. I hear the water shut off and Jess come out in the clothes she was in last night.

I got up went and took a shower next.

Jess POV.

I turned on the shower head and thought about last night. That was the best birthday ever. Me and Andy grinded on each other for awhile then drank alot. Then caught up with the group and partied the rest of the night.

I can't believe Andy thought we had sex. I finished washing my hair and got out and put on the clothes I wore last night. This hotel bathroom was pretty nice. I stepped out of the bathroom an Andy went in to get his shower.

"Then I lost it all,

Dead and broken, my

Backs against the wall..."

I trail off that was my favorite black veil brides song. I can't hear the water running anymore so Andy must be out of the shower.

But I kept singing,

"In the end you fade into the night

Who will tell the story of your life

And who will remember your last goodbye

Because its the end and I'm not afraid to die."

I sang with my eyes closed laying on the bed. So of course I hadn't noticed Andy walk in and listen to me sing.

"Woohoo , that was great you didn't tell me you could sing" he clapped and then sat next to me.

"Well I get shy..." I said blushing.

"Hey don't be shy around me I won't judge, well unless you want me to."

Awwh he's just so sweet. He's perfect, I wonder if we are dating or not.

"Thanks, umm I have question."

"Uh yeah okay what?"

"Are we dating, ya know girlfriend and boyfriend ,?"

He scratched the back of his head, that annoyingly cute habit he had.

"Only if you want to be" he said shyly

"Of course I do."

"Okay let's go back to the bar and get my car and head to the tour bus."

*********

It took about 10 minutes to get back to the bar, but we are currently heading to the tour bus. He is driving with one hand on the steering wheel and the other he using to hold my hand.

We are listening to sleeping with sirens CDs because I love them about as much as BVB.

Finally we arrive at the bus and get on the bus to find all the members passed out everywhere. It's pretty funny looking, we climb over them and head to the back room to change. I grabbed my clothes and began to change. I completely forgot Andy was in the room watching me undress. I turned around and seen his lust filled gaze and blushes. I've come this far why not keep changing its not like he's some stranger... Well. I took off my skinny jeans, then my shirt. Hey gotta give him a show. I pulled him close to me, and couldn't help but lock lips with him. He ran his hands up my stomach and came right up under my bra. I could feel him run his hand around to the back of my bra. Suddenly I was there anymore. Damn he's good, he trailed kisses down my neck. I stopped him and pulled off his shirt, his sexy stomach lay before me. I ran my hands across his chest and down his stomach. I stop right above his waistband of his pants. I felt him shudder underneath my touch. Suddenly he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He trailed kisses up my stomach causing me to let out a breathy moan. He smirked against my ribs, a little closer... I flipped him over so I was on top. He had full view of my breast. I was getting a bit insecure but oh well this wasn't my first time tho. I leant my head down trailing kisses down his chest across his stomach till I was at the waist band of his pants. I slowly undid the button, and pulled his skinny jeans off. But then I busted out laughing at the site of his batman underwear.

"What?"

"Batman really?"

"Yesh,"

I slid his underwear off then trailed more kisses up his stomach till I reached his lips and kisses him passionately. Then he flipped me back over so I was on bottom, he slid his tongue down my body till he reached the tip of my underwear. He teasingly went down my thigh and up the other one. He hooked his fingers in my underwear and slid them off.

"You got a condom?"

"Of course babygirl"

He slid the condom on and then slowly he entered me. Pulling in and out ever so slowly at first them faster and harder soon enough we were both ready for a release. I was first then a little later he came. He pulled out and kissed me for awhile then we cuddled and took a nap.

I felt safe here in his arms. First time I have felt safe in a while.