A Game Of Dares

"Karasuma! Karasuma! Get out the toilet! My delicate body can't take it much longer! The sweat is acidic to my skin! Karasuna...oi are you-"

The sound of water gushing from the tap became louder. Karasuma made a loud splash across the never ending water fall.

"Begone! Evil voice!"

"WHO'S THE EVIL VOICE?!"

Irina screamed from behind the door, but the water hit the floor so loud that even Irina can't hear herself.

"Tsk!" She clicked her tongue and turned around to walk away. Her blond hair stuck to her neck with sweat like glue. Irritated, she flicked her hair away mercilessly and started down the hallway.

So much for being excited to live together. Stomping, she
settled herself down onto the plush sofa of the living room. She snatched the remote control from the coffee table as if it we're her enemy and clicked on the television.

She rested her legs on the slick black table. She wore a tight fitting high cut but low collar dress. So much for the effort. °_°

Finally, she heard the supply of water cut off. The bathroom door clicked open and she could hear footsteps, light ones, coming down towards her.

"Irina, the toilet is ready for you," a low voice came from behind her.

In a fit, she threw the remote sideways, which landed safely on the other end of the couch, and turned to face the man.

"Just so you know Karasuma- sensei, I have been waiting a full--"

Her jaw dropped. Literally. Karasuma had his black hair down, dripping at the tail end, a blue cloth towel barely covering his waist, long bangs which covered his eyebrows.

He had a towel draped across his shoulders. The light shone on his body, making the curves of his muscles even more obvious than usual.

"15 minutes..." Irina meekly continued, looking away, cheeks slightly burning.

Karasuma dried his hair with the towel and acted oblivious.

"So what?"

Crunch.

"SO! LATER YOU HAVE TO DO TWO THINGS FOR ME LATER! UNDERSTOOD?"

Irina leaped out from her seat, her blond hair and smooth complexion contradicting her aggressive nature.

"Huh? Why should I--"

"Understood Karasuma?"

Irina murmured under her breath, her eyes having a tinge of red hot anger. It wasn't a choice, it was a order.

"*sigh * OK...tell me what you want me to do by 10pm, or this thing will be off," -_-

Before Irina could protest to his statement, with long strides he was already gone.

"Why is he soooo moody?! Argh!"

Frustrated, she stopmed up to her room, shooting a death stare at Karasuma's door before slamming the door shut behind her.

She slumped on her red office chair and began spinning like a child on a spinning tea cup.

She rested her head on her knees and picked at her nails.

"I just wanted to tease you a little..."

Irina whispered to herself and the rest were muffled as she buried her face in her legs.

As she spun, a small bowl of dark and thick looking liquid inside of it rested at the far end of her agronomic table.

It's the dark chocolate that I melted yesterday...Thinking back Irina realised something about today.

It was Valentine's.