With a cry he shot his seed under the desk and onto the carpet.

His orgasm caused his butt muscles to contract, squeezing and milking Matt's cock until his tight control snapped and he shot his warm and thick load into his lover's hole.

Matt collapsed onto Lysander and they both laid panting on the desk. Turning his head to the side, Lysander kissed Matt soundly as he felt his lover's seed seeping out of his hole, dripping down his thigh.

"I love you."Lysander sighed into Matt's mouth.

"I love you too, Lys. But we should probably be heading back now. Damon and Rick will be getting worried." Matt said, smiling lovingly at him while slipping his cock out of Lysander.

"Okay. "

They slowly got dressed, and Matt cleaned up the mess Lysander made on the floor.

"You really came a lot this time. This whole room is gonna smell like your cum by the end of this week." Matt grumbled.

"That's because you fuck me too well." Lysander said.

"Now that I won't argue to." Matt smirked widely and slapped Lysander on the butt. "Come on love, we gotta get going."

Lysander and Matt were friends as well as lovers. They along with 2 other friends were partners of an engineering firm, the LMDR engineering company. They were good at what they did, causing the company to flourish and become one of the most successful firms in the country.

All four of them met each other in college when they became room mates in the same hostel. They clicked almost instantly and became good friends. It was only after a year together that they started developing feelings for each other. They were all bisexual when they met each other, but they gave up women because they loved each other too much to be separated from each other, knowing no woman wanted to share. But they were content with each other and took every opportunity to show it.

To manage the company more efficiently, they divided their shifts into two so that Rick and Damon worked from 8am to 1pm, and then Matt and Lysander took over from 1pm to 6pm.

It was now 8.30pm and most, if not all of the staff workers had left. So, taking Lysander's hand in his, Matt lead them both out of his office so that they could go home.

What they didn't expect though, was to see their secretary who worked for all four of them, still on her desk working diligently over some paper work.

"Layla? What are you still doing here?"Lysander asked, letting go of Matt's hand and walking towards the plump sexy woman whom he, Rick, Damon and Matt had been salivating over for the past 4 months since she started working for them.

Looking up, Layla was startled to see her two very hot bosses looking at her in puzzlement.

"Erm, I'm sorry. I was just... I was just getting ready the paperwork needed for tomorrow morning's meeting for Mr. Rick and Mr. Damon." She stuttered, flustered that her bosses cared enough to ask.

"Aww.. Come on Layla, you can do that tomorrow. Even if you didn't, I'm sure Damon and Rick wouldn't mind. We'll send you home. Don't want people to think we torture our staff now do we?" Lysander's voice drawled out and he winked at her, causing her toes to curl and wetness to pool at the lower part of her body.

She was going to hell when she died, she was sure of it. She had been lusting over all 4 of her hunky bosses ever since she started working for them, and she knew that wasn't normal at all. Who fell for four different men at once? It just wasn't normal!

"Erm... It's okay... I can go home myself. I'll just finish off this real quickly and then I can go." She said, looking anywhere but into Lysander's piercing blue eyes. No need to cause more temptation for herself.

"Oh no, as your boss, I am now ordering you to stop working and go home. In fact, why don't you come with us? " Lysander asked eagerly, looking over his shoulder at Matt excitedly.

Looking also to Matt, she saw that he nodded and was grinning wickedly. She wondered for a moment what he was thinking when Lysander turned back to her with an award winning grin.

"Come home and have dinner with us!!" He repeated his invitation. " Just treat it as a sort of reward we want to give you for working so hard. "He added quickly.

"Erm... I really shouldn't..." She trailed off. She had to admit, it was really hard to say no when all she wanted to do was jump up and down in her heels and scream yes.

"Oh yes you should, now come on let's go. Bosses' orders are absolute you know." Lysander whispered into her ear and started pushing her from behind towards the lift.

She should be frightened out of her wits. She really should be.

Her bosses were trying to bring her home for no reason at all, yet she wasn't even scared. She was turned on.

Her panties were dripping as her mind started going crazy with all the fantasies that she had had during the past 4 months. All of them including her four very sexy, very edible looking bosses.

As they pushed her into their car, the last thought that crossed her mind was,"I'm in big trouble." And the door slammed shut.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I continue? No?

Please please comment on what you think and tell me if I should continue, otherwise it's gonna be a waste of my time.

Or vote!!

Please and thank you!!! :)