Along with the picture came a text that said, See what you're missing big boy.

Harry let his head fall into his hand, shielding his eyes and bit down on his lip. "Geez, Lou," he murmured under his breath. He typed out a quick response. Very naughty baby. You know I'm in a meeting.

They only made it ten more minutes before Harry's phone buzzed on the table. Sending an apology wave to his team, he opened the message to another picture making Harry taste blood with how hard he bit down on his tongue to silence his moan. Louis had a blue, transparent dildo inside himself; his cock was pushed into one of the leg holes of his panties so he could tug on it with one small hand.

With a sigh, Harry pushed back from the table, holding his tablet and phone in front of his lap. "I have to take a call. Continue without me." He earned a knowing look from his assistant, but murmuring agreement from everyone else. As he ran into his private office, he shut the blinds on his window, locked his door, and had to force himself not to slam his tablet down on his desk. Within a minute he had Louis' number ringing and his slick trousers unzipped.

A breathy moan of Harry's name just barely filtered into his ear.

"Fuck, Lou. Have you come yet?"

"Uh, uh."

Harry breathed a sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding. "That's good, baby. That's good." Letting his cock spring up, he tucked his pants just under his balls. "Talk to me, Lou. What are you doing?"

"On speaker. You're lucky I even answered. Had to let go of my dick and I was so close, Harry."

Harry couldn't help the small chuckle as he fell back into his desk chair, hand wrapping gently around his prick. "I'm sorry, dear. How about I help you get there instead?"

"You fucking better. I need you, Haz," Louis whined, and Harry could hear the need in his boyfriend's voice.

"I saw the toy you were using in the picture. Big enough for you?"

"Well, I've got to compensate for not having you, so..."

Harry just wanted to bury his face in Louis' ass and eat him out for being so cute and adorable. "Shut up. God, Louis, why are you so far away?"

"Wish you were here."

Over the phone, Harry could hear Louis shuffling and then small moans. "Are you fucking yourself on that big cock, Lou?"

Louis whined. "Yeah," he sighed.

The moan that fell from Harry's lips had Louis moving faster, huffing out little uh's with each thrust. "I wish I could see you right now." His hand was pulling on his cock now, twisting over his head nice and slow.

"Want you to. Wanna see you."

Harry moved a hand down and tugged on his sac while his head fell back against his chair. "Lou," he sighed, longing in his voice. Just then, his head popped up and a smile spread across his face. "Lou, babe. Stop touching yourself." Louis groaned, but Harry didn't hear him stop moving. "Louis. Stop. Now. I want to see you."

"Me, too, Haz, but I can't right now, and you want to stop? Is this some punishment for teasing you? I'm sorry, love. I won't tease anymore. Please, let me come." Louis sounded desperate, but Harry heard him settle to a stillness.

"Stop complaining, Lou. FaceTime me. Let me see you."

Louis hummed, and then Harry smiled as he heard, "Fuck, I love you." Then they were both scrambling and not-soon-enough Harry saw Louis' wide smile, hairline shiny with sweat. He could just see the round mound of Louis' ass over his shoulder at the angle Louis was holding the phone.