The fun was over too quickly though, due to Hermione's cat Crookshanks, who ate the ear.

"Crookshanks!" Hermione wailed.

Before Hermione could try to get the ear out of the cat's mouth, Molly screamed that it was time for dinner.

"That bloody cat of yours, why do you still have it?" Ron replied to Hermione, shaking his head as he began walking down the stairs.

"Says the one that had a murderer, disguised as a rat, as his pet," Fred said, before he and George apparated to the kitchen.

Harry heard Molly scold them, and he quietly laughed. The four of them made their way over to the kitchen, for dinner. Harry wasn't that hungry, but he enjoyed the company of all the other people in the house, so he walked into the dinner room with a smile.

Or at least, after he had finally met his godfather, Sirius Black.

"Harry!" Sirius said, before pulling him into a tight hug.

It felt very good to finally see, and talk to him again.

"Sirius," Harry said, a smile forming on his face. He wanted to ask him so many questions, but they were dragged into the kitchen by Molly.

Everyone was sitting at the table, from Nymphadora Tonks to Arthur Weasley. Harry sat down next to Kingsley Shacklebolt, and across from Remus Lupin. At the end of the table, Molly was chopping up some kind of vegetable.

After some casual talking, and people eating up what was served to them, Molly announced it was nearly time for bed.

"Not just yet, Molly," Sirius said and turned to look at Harry. "You know, I'm surprised you haven't have asked any questions about Voldemort yet,"

Harry laid down his cutlery. "I did! I asked Ron and Hermione about the order, and they said we're too young to join."

"And they're quite right," Mrs. Weasley spoke up.

Harry sighed quietly. They weren't children anymore, they could do whatever they wanted. All these years he had survived Voldemort, so why couldn't he just join some stupid army?

•••

In the middle of the night, Harry woke up, sweating and shaking. His breath was rapid and he felt his heart beating faster than normal.

In his dream, it was fourth year again. He saw Cedric die, and Voldemort come after him. The dream was not new. He had been having it since the day Cedric died.

When he calmed his breath he looked around the room to see if he woke up Ron or Hermione. Luckily they were both still fast asleep, so he slung his legs over the bed and got out.

Harry sleepily ruffled his hair as he walked into the kitchen, yawning at the same time. While he was pouring some hot water into a cup, he heard a cough behind him. Quick as always he raised his wand, which he had put into his pajama pants, and turned around.

"Wow, chill a bit Potter, I'm not going to murder you," The familiar looking girl said to him, hopping off the table. "Or at least, not yet."

Unsure, he lowered his wand. As he was just about to speak up, to tell her he knows her, she stopped him.

"I know, I know, daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange," She started circling around Harry. "Daughter of Voldemort's most loyal follower," She chuckled. "Well, that are her words."

Harry didn't dare to say anything, nor blink. It seemed as if she wasn't done talking yet, and he was right.

"Lestrange, quite a fancy surname, isn't it?" She finished pouring the tea Harry had just started. "Do you know what it means?" Harry watched her take a sip of his tea. The tea he poured to calm him down a bit.

"Uh, no," He replied, his voice hoarser than normal. How would he know? Why did he need to know? This girl was definitely something strange.

"It's French, it translates to stranger," She sat down on the table again, still holding his cup of tea. "It fits me though, all these years of being looked at like I was some stranger, some bitch who could murder you with a snap of her fingers." She took another sip of the tea. Harry was sure she had burnt her tongue, because he had just poured the tea, but even if she did, she didn't show it.

"Are you scared of me, Potter?" She asked, a mixture of disgust and fun dripping from her voice.

"No, why?" As he answered he noticed his hand was tightly tucked around his wand, his knuckles had turned white. He quickly released the pressure on his wand and looked at her again.

She smiled. "See? That's better." She hopped off the table and gave him back his tea. "Well, I'm off to bed, but I'll see you around. Good night!"

Astonished, he looked at her as she made her way out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He had no idea where she'd be sleeping, but he knew that tomorrow morning would be an interesting one.

So after he had finished his tea, he went back to bed, praying she wouldn't tell everyone of their conversation tomorrow morning.

•••

note.
it has been so long since I updated this, I'm ashamed oh my. it was january when I last updated this! but anyways I was super super busy with school and I didn't have the motivation to write and I just didn't know where to go with this story, and to be honest I still don't. but I'll figure it out. I hope..