school

Makas pov:

i got my pencil out tacking notes to study  for the big test this week. i thought to my self i wounder if souls OK,what is he doing now hum-mm?

souls pov:

here you go soul-kun Blair said shoving fish in my face eat it and get better soon, soul nyna?

back to maka:

bam! i hit my book slamming it on the desk...m-maka-kun?! Tsubaki said turning looking at me oh..oh its nothing. i could tell she was starring at the hole in the desk....she was silent hey Tsubaki. what do you like to eat when you've got a fever? eh? she looked puzzled oh! that's right Soul-kun not at school to day because he's sick right? yeah......i like rice porridge or other healthy things like that, i guess. Black Star's never so i've never treated him, but........i guess it best to maka what the person wants. ...shortcake! i yelled..hmm? she jumped in shock... how do you make shortcake?  that's what soul-kun asked for?

Tsubakis pov:

i dint see that coming. he asks for the cutest  things when he's sick. maka seemed so bashful..lats time i was sick i asked him foe that,so i think he's probably just teasing me, but...i smiled if it's a cake you want, its probably faster to just buy one. but if you make it, I'm sure soul would be happy. ill write you the riceipe after class.. thank you Tsubak-kun..! she siad cheerfuly.

Makas pov: after school.......

okay...light flour i've already got the suger and egges at home, so...i guess thas everything i say walking out of the store with the groshery gag in my hand looking down at the not the Tsubaki gvie me. but? why im i takeing this so seriously? 

Souls pov:

mm. i woke up to the sound of pans banging i set up on my bed Maka..did she get home?....i get up opening the door, mix the eggs and suger together until the mixutere is nice and frothy...and now to cut the strawberries. Maka i say in a light touned voice she gasp in shock..! s..soul! Maka what have you've been doin in here? oh,i cut my finger. idoit! i walked over to maka here give me that i grab her hand kissing her cut finger. i looked up at her  seeing her face light up red ... let's see,bandaid,bandaid.....i finaly fine one raping it  around her finger be more careful next time okay? thank you..she said in her shy voice. 

sorry thats all for now but hope you liked it and yes i'll be updateing to-marrow thanks for reading bye now :p :):3 :> 0_o o__o .w. >:D :D and dont forget to read the comic http://www.mangawindow.com/manga/soul-eater-strawberries-mint/cone+shot/1