Korra smiled a little, bringing her hand down to her arm. "C'mon", She said. "Let's get back to the guys".

Suddenly Korra's stomach growled. Korra self-consciously crossed her arms over her stomach, lookimg away. Asami frowned.

"Are you sure you don't wanna eat??", she asked. "I can give you some of my lunch".

Korra smiled and shook her head. Asami noticed that her smile didn't reach her eyes. Actually, Korra's smiles never reached her eyes. It was like she wasn't actually smiling. Not actually happy.

Asami quickly shook out the thought. Of coarse Korra was happy. She was always happy.

"I'm okay, Asami", Korra said, grinning. "I'll eat when I get home".

"Promise??", Asami asked.

Korra laughed.

"Promise".

Suddenly something caught Asami's trained eye.

"Where's you get that bruise on your chest??", she asked.

Korra looked down. Her eyes widened a little. There was a black and blue bruise on her chest. She smiled and waved it off.

"Oh this", she said. "I was playing rough with my cousin".

Korra laughed. "I jabbed him in the gut and he got me right here".

Asami smiled. "Well be careful. I don't want you to get hurt".

Korra pulled up her jacket to hide the bruise.

"Don't want the guys to see and think I'm getting beat up or something".

Asami smiled. "If that were the case, we wouldn't let you leave our sight until who it was was dead".

Korra smiled. "You'd do that??", she asked.

Asami nodded. "Yeah. Now C'mon".

The girls went back to the table area where the guys were waiting.

"There you are guys are", Boin said, grinning. "You won't believe what happened!!".

Asami and Korra looked at eachother then at Bolin.

"What happened?", Korra asked, sitting down.

Bolin was beaming.

"This really cute girl named Opal talked to me just a few minutes ago. She totally likes me".

Bolin looked at Asami, who grinned. His eyes widened, his smile getting bigger.

"She does?!!", he exclaimed.

Asami giggled. "Maybe. I may or may not be friends with her".

Bolin gasped, smiling. He nearly fangirled until Korra spoke up.

"I'm gunna go to the bathroom", she said. "Be right back".

Korra stood up and walked towards the school door. Walking inside, she shit the door, letting out a breath. She looked down at the bruise on her chest. She lightly pressed on it, wincing when pain shot up her chest.

She sighed and walked through the cafeteria. She kept her head down, ignoring the whistling and guys calling after her. She made it out and turned a corner. She headed to the bathroom.

She did her thing. Korra stood in front of the mirror. She looked at the bruise. She pulled up her jacket slowly, covering the bruise. Korra stared at her reflection. She turned and walked out of the room. Swinging the door open, she suddenly stopped and gasped in surprise.