It's A Guy Thing, You Wouldn't Understand (boyxboy)

Okay, Hi, I guess you can say this is going to be a boyxboy story, so, yeah. If that makes you uncomfortable then you can leave. And for those who are boyxboy “lovers” and had intended to read this, I don’t want to keep you waiting any longer. I hope you like it, even though I’m terrible at writing, so… Enjoy. [:

Someone is staring at me…… and it’s starting to get annoying. Discretely turning, I locate them. Strange fellow. As our eyes meet, I give a small wave in his direction. He rolls his eyes and turn away.

                What’s his problem ? I thought, as I turned back to the front. Annoyance creeping onto my face.

                The bell rings, signalling lunch. Yum, I thought. A pleased expression gracing my face. Grabbing my bag, I rush out, trying to locate my best friends. Whilst searching, I run into the guy that was looking at me. Quickening my pace, I rush over to him.

                “Hey, Angel. Want to have lunch together ?” I try to bump his shoulders casually.

                Looking down at me, he puts his arm around my shoulders and squeezes the life out of me. Ouch…

                “Jerk.” I mutter, as I slap his arm away. He chuckles and leads the way.

                “You could be more of a gentleman.” I state, flipping my imaginary hair over my shoulders. A smile touches his lips.

                “If you aren’t careful people might think you’re a girl.” Ruffles my hair for effect.

                “If I was a girl, I’d want you to be my boyfriend.” I wink lightly and walk off. Even if I wasn’t a girl, I’d want him as my boyfriend. I shake my head gently, trying to erase that from my mind.

                Lunch in hand, I make my way to an empty table. Arms gently wrap around me.

                “If I were a girl, I’d want you to be my boyfriend too.” He chuckles. A blush creeps onto my cheeks. He sits by me.

                “Hey, can I tell you something ?” My voice a whisper. Eyes down casted.

                “Sure, anything.” Starting to eat without me.

                I fiddle with my fingers. Maybe this isn’t a good idea. From under thick eyelashes, I quickly get a glimpse of his face. He doesn’t notice my stare. Pale complexion, brown hair, framing his face in the most perfect way, chocolate brown eyes. Strong jaw, beautiful facial structure, complimented by his high cheek bones and perfect nose.  I close my eyes briefly.

                “Well, um, I love you.” I take a breath and look up into his eyes. He’s smiling. Why ?

                “Well, I guess I love you too, August.” He laughs lightly. I shake my head.

                “No not like that, I mean more than how friends are supposed to like each other.” I state, anger rising. My lips curve to a frown, showing my displeasure from his misunderstanding and silence.

                He nods, “Okay.” Gently pats my back. I have a feeling he doesn’t believe me.

                I raise an eyebrow. “You denying my love?” Hands to my heart.

                Low chuckle. Slow claps. “Very dramatic, now eat.” His tone holds amusement.

                I grab his hand and place a kiss upon. I look up. Unfazed. My eye twitches with annoyance. Really. Do boys kiss his hand everyday ? Meeting his eyes, once again, I slowly lick the back of his hand. Dragging it out for effect. I give him a goofy little grin.

                “You’re one messed up dude.” He laughs at me.

                “Ouch, you’re hurtful.” I roll my eyes. “Why don’t you believe me ?” I ask, the question that’s been burning in the back of my mind.

                “Well, for one thing, you’re not gay, and we’re friends, there’s no way you would ever like me that way.” Matter-of-fact tone evident. His intense eyes meet mine. It puts butterflies In my stomach and words from my mouth.

                I look for something to say, but nothing comes out. How can he not believe me ?

                Coming back to my senses, I glare at him. “I’ll show you then, you’ll be mine.” A determined grin touches my lips. I get up, leaving my lunch and him behind.

                “Okay, bye August.” He calls as I leave.

Okay, so, first chapter is done. And I hope you liked it ? <3 :D Well, if you didn’t, then I’m sorry that I fail in life. Anyways, comment and let me know what you think. (: