Stage Fright (Louis)

Hello! First chapter! This idea was made by me, and when they are by me, I will usually make the idea based person the youngest, so that will be Louis. I don't really know when this concert was, so you guys can just pick whichever one you want (which tour), because I'm going to make it one of their first songs he messed up on. Have fun reading!

Ages:
Louis 16
Harry: 18
Niall 19
Liam: 20
Zayn: 20

The concert was in New Jersey tonight! The boys were pumped and ready for it! Well....most of the boys that it is. Louis was feeling a bit nervous for some reason. He couldn't really put his finger on it, he was just feeling a bit scared. But he didn't pay too much attention to it. Nerves are a good thing to have...most of the time. He figured this would be just like all the concerts when he was feeling nervous: just fine. But, he was a bit wrong there.

~~~~~~~

The boys arrived at the arena where their concert would take place later. Liam carried Louis out of the van and inside, as he had fallen asleep on the way there. He laid him down on the dressing room couch and then went to the snack bar to get some snacks.

Once Liam came back to the dressing room, Louis was still asleep, and he knew he had to wake him. He felt a bit guilty, since Louis said he had a tummy ache during the car ride, and he really hoped Louis wasn't getting sick. But, he went over to Louis, and leaned down by the couch. "Louis, wake up." Liam whispered. Obviously though, that went unheard, so Liam said it louder, "Louis, wake up, love." This time, Louis awoke, and whined. "Nooo" he whined. "C'mon, Lou. You gotta get up." Liam said. "I don't wanna." Louis whined. "Well you have to, so come on, up." Liam replied. Again, Louis whined, but sat up nevertheless.

Louis just sat in the couch for a few minutes, groggy, then said, "I want Harry." Liam smiled, and said, "Well I'm sure that can be arranged." He walked into the hallway and down to Harry's dressing room. A few seconds later, Harry jogged in along with Liam. "Hey, Lou. I heard someone missed me during their nap." Harry said. Louis smiled then reached up for Harry. He gladly pulled the small teen into his arms, who immediately relaxed and laid his head on Harry's shoulder. "Your tummy feeling better?" Harry asked. Louis just shrugged his shoulders in response. "Well, maybe it will when you get something in the belly of yours." Harry replied, tickling Louis' stomach. Louis immediately began to giggle and beg Harry to stop. Harry chuckled at Louis' cuteness and carried him down the hall to where the snack table was.

After grabbing a few snacks, and having a small fight about not having cold water, Harry brought Louis back to the dressing room to eat. The boys all ate in the big dressing room, then it was practice time.

They all went into their little practice room and went over all the songs for that night. It went well. Louis' nervousness had pretty much diminished, and he was feeling a lot better. He did his solos pretty well, as did the other guys, and then it was time to get ready.

First, Lou did Harry's hair, then Liam's then Zayn's, then Niall's, and finally Louis'. However, during hair, Louis' nerves seemed to return. He was tapping his foot and crossing and uncrossing his legs the entire time he was getting his hair done. Finally, Lou couldn't stand it anymore, so she asked, "Louis, sweetie, do you need to go to the bathroom?" Louis blushed and shook his head. "Are you sure?" Lou asked. "You've been being antsy" she continued. Again, Louis just shook his head, so Lou continued with his hair.

Finally, everyone's hair had been done, everyone had been dressed, and everyone (Louis) had been to the bathroom. It was concert time. Everyone was pumped, well, except for Louis that is. His nerves were resurfacing and he wasn't feeling to great. However, the other boys didn't really notice, so they carried on with their usual pre-show routines.

Finally, it was time, and the boys happily ran out on stage, though, Louis was a bit less energetic than usual.

It happened during 'More Than This.' They had gotten through the first half of the concert, and a lot of songs. They were currently singing 'More Than This', and Niall had just finished his solo. It was now Louis' turn, and boy, had those nerves caught up with him. He was just about to sing, but then- nothing. He drew in a breath, but couldn't get the words to come out of his mouth. The boys looked on for a second, worried. Louis was kind of just standing there, looking at the crowds. His hands had absentmindedly made their way to the hem of his shirt that he was twiddling with. And he had this sort of lost puppy look in his eyes. He just couldn't get the words to register, and before he knew it, the chords that went with his solo were over, and it was now everyone's turn to sing, which he also didn't participate in.

Soon, the song was over, and all the boys had noticed the tears slipping down Louis' face. Once the song was over, Liam signaled for the guys to pause the music for the next song and he announced, "We're just gonna take a quick break real quick." All the boys then proceeded to walk backstage, where Louis crumbled.

He just burst into tears. Liam went and picked the small boy up and held him close to his chest. He had his hands supporting Louis' bum, and Harry was rubbing his back. Niall and Zayn sadly looked on. "I-I messed up!" Louis sobbed into Liam's shoulder. "Hey, hey, it's alright. Don't cry, baby." Liam coo'd. "B-but I forgot my words!" Louis wailed. "It's okay. It's okay. You didn't mean to. You were just scared." Harry coo'd this time. Louis continued to cry and the rest of the boys continued to try to make him feel better.

A few minutes later, Louis was still crying, and the boys knew they needed to go back out soon, so Liam handed Louis to Harry to try out something he thought of. "Hey Lou, I need you to calm down and listen to this okay?" Liam said. Louis tried to calm himself a bit to hear whatever Liam was about to do.

Liam walked out on stage alone to hear shouts of 'Is Louis okay?' and 'Where's Louis?' Liam smiled at how much the fans cared and tapped his microphone. The audience went silent. "Yes, Louis' alright. He's just a bit upset, so here's what we're gonna do. Scream if you think Louis did bad." A few of the anti Louis fans screamed, but it wasn't much. "Now, scream if you think Louis was great, no matter what!" And with that, thousands, millions, of screams were heard, and just like that, Louis was feeling great again.

The boys finally made their way back on stage and finished the concert. It was great! And Louis was happy for the rest of it. However, all good things must come to an end......

After the concert, the boys went back to their dressing room, and not five minutes later, one of the Modest guys walks in. "What was that?!" Martin (made that up) seethed. "What do you mean?" Zayn asked. "Louis! What the hell?!" Martin yelled, ignoring Zayn. "I-I don't know. I got scared." Louis said quietly, looking down. "Well that better not happen again! I don't know why we shouldn't fire you for that!" Martin yelled. Louis looked up with teary eyes and Liam intervened. "Hey! That's enough! He's a kid and he got scared! So what? The fans aren't upset" he yelled. "I don't care! He needs to stop being such a baby!" Martin yelled in response. By this time, Louis was crying, and Harry was holding him, trying to get him to stop. "He is only a kid and he got scared." Liam said. "He couldn't help it" he continued. "Well I don't care. Fix him and make him stop being such a baby." Martin said, then stormed out, leaving the boys stunned.

"I-I'm sorry!" Louis sobbed. "Hey, it isn't your fault. You couldn't help it. You got scared s'all." Liam coo'd. "B-but Martin said-" "I don't care what Martin said. He's wrong." Harry cut Louis off.

After a few more minutes of reassurance and looking at all the nice tweets, Louis was feeling much better, and he was very thankful for the boys who always looked out for him.

Was it good?? I hope so! Vote & comment! Thanks! Bye!