ooo. kill your darlings

K I L L    Y O U R    D A R L I N G S

ooo. just him, her, and the moon
introduction.

THE SUN WOULD DISINTEGRATE EVERY NIGHT TO LET HIS LOVER INHALE THE AMBROSIA OF AIR. He succumbed to her caressing touch that traced the constellations embedded across his bronze skin, coruscating stars burgeoning through the cracks of her obscured eyes. Her gilded heart reckoning behind the void crevices between the cage of her ribs beat for him. She loved him, oh, how she loved him.

THE MOON WOULD NEVER LET THE SUN DIE FOR HER. For the tidal waves of the endless raging ocean self-destructed on her command underneath the brittle bones of her trembling fingers, and perennial ear-deafening, gut-wrenching howls filled the crisp air as the wolves cried for a love untouched when she glistened like the goddess she was. Was it truly her who needed saving?

WOE TO THE LOVERS WHO WERE NOT MEANT TO BE! Behind the mauve-kissed coral-woven horizon their troglodytic eyes met, and as the curve of the sky lethargically turned obsidian and the stars dissolved celestially and breathed life into the sanguinary days of the past, they could finally see again.

They lived, and lived, and loved.

And died.

DID YOU FORGET THAT THE SUN AND THE MOON MUST NEVER COLLIDE? Because even the grandest of love stories are doomed for tragedy.

( renamed with a new faceclaim/name for the main character, yay!! also, tony will have a little brother, brandon, just to add some fluff to all the angst that is to come. also, aunt peggy will make appearances and so will uncle jarvis. )

© all rights reserved
- achillcs