Not a Normal Teenager

I am not  a normal teenager. No, a normal teenager would be spending her Friday night out on a date or with her friends. A normal teenager would have friends. A normal teenager wouldn't have 6 kids. A normal teenager wouldn't be waiting for her boyfriend to come home so they can make another set of kids. A normal teenager wouldn't be jealous of her boyfriend for being able to go and shift while she's stuck at home with the kids who were now all asleep. A normal teenager wouldn't shift. No, I am way beyond normal. I knew that from the first time I shifted. But it never truly hit me that my life would never be normal again until I got the letter in the mail from Jared. Jared is the pack's alpha. The letter said I was to move into a group house with my boyfriend at the time and have 5 sets of kids by the time I am 20 to keep up the packs numbers considering a girl werewolf was so rare. I couldn't even stop to think about the hell my life was going to be. Being a pregnant werewolf was like being a pregnant human times 10. Symptoms are almost immediate and you never just have one baby inside of you. Atleast Jonah is almost going through the same thing I am, well he had to give up school but thats about it. He was always here for me though with the exception of shifting.

The bed room door swings open to reveal a very happy Jonah. He springs on the bed right next to me and begins to kiss me. I could still smell the sent of wolf on him and envy coursed through my body I don't even remember the last time I shifted. I can tell he still has adrenaline pumping though his veins which normally means a rough night. We turn so he is on top of me and he stops to take of his shirt and I take off my shirt and shorts. We make out some more than he stops again to talk off his shorts and I realize he has completely undress me. Then I feel it. Pain rushes though me as he trust harder. His hands find my breasts and squeeze them hard, his hands never leave that position as his lips crash into mine and some how manages to go harder. I run my hands up and down his back. I than know the deed is done as warm enters me. Jonah pulls out and kisses me on the forehead.

"I am so lucky to have you baby." He whispers in my ear and than nibbles it a little. I feel myself get turned on and giggle. Than realize what just happened to me and stop. I stand up and grab one of Jonah's tee shirts and put it on. I feel Jonah's arms wrap around me and a tear falls down my cheek. "I know how terrible this life style is for you Natalia and I am so sorry you have to live like this." I feel more tears fall as I press my face into his chest and sob for awhile. I look at Jonah's face and see pain through it. Pain of seeing me upset and I smile at him as more tears run down my face.

"How many do you figure we made tonight?" I say and Jonah chuckles.

"Hate to say it but I am thinking a lot. I mean a lot came out." He said looking me in the eyes and the whole world stops around us as he kisses me and I feel normal for a second. "Lets go to bed." Jonah picks me up and carries me to the bed and I sleep in his embrace.

*

I wake up to Mike's face right in front of me.

"Congratulations you two! Sounded like another good set was made last night." He says laughing. Mike is one of Jonah's friends living in the group house with us. It is only Jonah, Mike, and me in the house really. We don't count Kendal. He is only here to make sure Jonah and I do what we are supposed to do and he does a really bad job of it. He checks on me every once in awhile but he mostly just brings a new girl over everynight and shows her his bed.

"Shut up Mike and don't you knock?" Jonah says pulling the cover up to my neck.

"Nothing I haven't seen before. Right babe?" Mike winks at me as a pillow hits him in the head.

"Get out!" Jonah yells as Mike walks out of the room. Than Jonah waits for the door to close and says "Damn, we need to get these walls sound proofed." He looks at me and smiles "Good morning babe."