Adam and Christina Levine spend their one year anniversary

Start from the beginning

            After she finished, she got out of bed for the first time and stood at the edge of the stairs. “Um, Adam! I’m done! Are you sure you don’t want me to do anything? I feel bad!” she said, giggling. “Coming! And no! Don’t you dare lift a finger! Hahaa! I’m doing everything today!” Adam came up the stairs and put his arm around Christina’s bare waist and kissed her cheek, “You deserve this; you work too hard!” Adam said as he let her go and walked into the bedroom and began to clean up. “Aww, thanks, baby!” she said. “Get in that shower! Hahaa!” Adam said. He playfully smacked her ass, making Christina laugh and hit him back with her towel. They both laughed as they went their separate ways. After Adam was finished getting ready and cleaning up, he lifted up the mattress and took out the envelope he hid under it and put it where Christina kept the ring that Adam gave her on her birthday. As he was changing his clothes, he heard Christina singing to herself, “My heart feels heavy, my feet feel light, I shake all over but I feel alright! I never felt like this before, something’s got a hold on me, it won’t let go!” and smiled at her gracious voice.

            Christina got out of the shower and dressed herself up in black jeans along with a gray tank top, a belt around her waist to flaunt her curves, and a lace long-sleeved cardigan. Christina walked over to her jewelry box and stopped when she saw an envelope by her favorite ring. She put on her ring and smiled as she picked up the envelope and began to read it as she went down the stairs. She walked into the kitchen and looked up from reading and said, “Hey, boys! What are you guys doing?” “We’re just waiting for you to read that letter and then we’re ready to go!” Adam said, showing her he had his car keys around his fingers and both boys were already dressed. Christina smiled and returned to reading the envelope. “A spa? I’m going to a spa?!” Christina said as she had the biggest grin on her face. She has always worked hard, spending hours and hours in a studio working, and has never had the opportunity to go to a spa and release the tension. “Oh my goooosh! Ahh! Adam! Max! Thank you so much! When do we check in?” she asked, giving them both hugs and kissing them repetitively. “We’re not going with you, mommy! Adam and I are going somewhere else, while you get all relaxed!” Max said. Christina looked up at Adam and gave him a look that meant to say, ‘really?’ and Adam nodded. She kissed Max on the head and stood up to give Adam a hug. “Thanks, guys, really! I can’t wait!” “Then let’s go!” Adam said as he and Adam walked out and Christina followed.

            Adam dropped her off at the spa and Christina gave them both a kiss goodbye. “Um, what do I do when I’m done?” she said, confused. “Shoot me a text, and I’ll come pick you up!” Adam said. “Sounds good! Okay, guys! Byeee! See you later! Thank you sooo much for this!” she said as she turned around and entered the spa. She gave them the envelope and they showed her around the facility. “You know, whoever booked you this appointment must really love you! The person booked the entire spa and staff to pamper only you! You have full use of all the amenities here, which does include the steam room and hot tub! It’s all for you!” the clerk said. “Wow! Really?! That’s amazing!” She said as she prepared for an afternoon of well deserved relaxation.

            As Christina was indulging in everything Adam got her, he and Max were out inHollywoodshopping around the most expensive store. Adam and Max walked into “Dior” and began to look for dresses, with Max’s expertise. “What about…this one?” he showed Max a red floor length dress that would match her alluring red lips and had a crystal embroidery by the neck line. “No…it’s too…red. She always wears red.” Max said. “Hahaa! Okay, how about you pick out something, Mr. Simon Cowell?” Adam joked as he returned the dress followed him around. “This one! She likes this color and she said it’s a color that she uses a lot for her ‘Lotus’!” Adam pulled out the dress and it was stunning. It was a shade of pink, similar to an actual lotus, and strapless. It had a lace bodice with a belt by the waist held together by a crystal encrusted flower. It flowed nicely, all the way to the floor with its silk texture and had a slit by where a person’s left leg would be and Adam just had to buy it. He picked out a dress that was appropriate to Christina’s size and rang it up. “That’ll be $1,785, sir.” The accountant said. Adam took out his credit card and paid, satisfied with what Max had helped him buy. He then went into a Barney’sNew Yorkstore and found a matching clutch bag. The clutch was a nice shade of pink hidden under a white lace pattern of roses and had small crystals on it. “That’s going to cost $675, please,” the cashier said and Adam gladly obliged. “God, I need to hit the gym or do something masculine!” he thought to himself.