Adam and Christina Levine spend their one year anniversary

“Mmm…” Christina moaned as she woke up to the smell of her favorite breakfast: pancakes! She opened her eyes and found that Adam wasn’t laying next to her and sat up. “Babe?” she said, wondering where Adam was, but then Max came running into the room. “Mommy! Mommy! Don’t move!” he said. “Hey, baby! Good morning to you too! Come here! Can mommy get a hug? Pweaaaaase?” she said, giving Max an adorable little pouty face. “In a second mommy! Don’t move!” he said. “Um…okay, Max,” Christina said as she sat there looking around at her bedroom. She smiled at the sight of Adam’s clothes on the floor and thought of the previous night and blushed. Max ran out of the room and went down the stairs and turned to the right into the kitchen and went up to Adam. “Adam! Mommy’s awake! I told her not to move!” “Thanks for the heads up, Max!” Adam said, messing up his hair as he shook his hand in it. “You’re welcome, Adam! Can I be in the room when you give it to her? Pleeease!” he said, also giving him a pouty face (he learned from his mother). “Yeah! Of course, little buddy! You’re gonna be the person who takes a picture! Is that okay with you?” “Mhmm! C’mon, slow poke! She’s gonna move if we don’t get up there!” Max said playfully. Adam laughed and gave him the camera as they both went upstairs. “Hi, mommy!” Max said, hiding the camera behind his back. “Hey, Max! Tell me, what’s going on? Where’s Adam?” Max gave a response by slightly opening the door as wide as it could go to reveal Adam holding a tray of three pancakes drenched in syrup, a mug which read, “World’s best button-pusher” filled with iced coffee, a slice of toast with Nutella, and 3 roses in a small vase. Once Christina saw Adam, Max took a picture, making sure that he caught her at an unexpected moment. “Oh my goooosh! Baaaaabe! Hahaa! What is this for? I thought we were just going to go out to dinner for our anniversary! Breakfast in bed? How sweet! This is why I love you Adam,” she said, leaning in for a kiss as Adam set the tray down. As they kissed, Max then took another picture, which made Christina release from Adam. “Eeww! I won’t delete that one, but I don’t wanna look at it!” Max said innocently joking. “Hahaa! That’s fine, Max! Thank you so much for taking pictures and helping keep mommy in bed!” Adam said, as he got off the bed and walked over to Max to hug him. “You’re welcome!” Max said. Adam then returned to sit on the edge of the bed by Christina’s feet while Max went downstairs to eat some of the extra pancakes that were made for him and Adam. “Good morning, hon!” Adam said, as he smiled at her and tickled her feet. “Hahaa! Adaaaam! Stop! You’re gonna make me fall off the bed! I’m so ticklish!” she said. “I can’t believe you did this for me, baby! Thank you! I love you so much! I won’t get into detail right now because all my you know, lovey-dovey feelings are in a card that I’m gonna give you tonight at dinner so, before I get teary-eyed, thanks, sweetie,” Christina said as she picked up her fork and knife and began to eat some pancakes. “Babe, you’re welcome! You deserve so much more than only breakfast in bed, and since you’ve been mine for a total of 365 days, you’re gonna get much more than this today! Trust me! You’re definitely worth it…the way you make me feel. I love you.” He said, starting to get sentimental. “Ahh! Babe! Noo! You’re gonna make me cry!” she said. “Hahahaa! Okay, okay! I’ll save all that for dinner!” Adam replied. “World’s best…button pusher? Hahaaa! Oh! I get it! Because I push my button on The Voice and I push your buttons all the time,” Christina said with a wink. “Hahaa, it’s like you read my mind,” Adam said sarcastically. Christina gave him a look as if to say ‘Wait, are you joking or being serious?’ but Adam managed to change the subject. “Okay, so after you finish your breakfast in bed, put the tray down on the cabinet, and call me! I’ll clean it up; I don’t want you to do a thing today! And once you’re done, I want you to take a soothing shower and get dressed and meet me downstairs. Is that okay?” Adam said, trying very hard not to sound too bossy. “Hey, you’re the boss! Hahaa! Well only for today!” She winked at him playfully, “Will do!” Adam then got up and handed her the remote as she watched TV as she ate and enjoyed everything about the morning. Adam walked out of the room and joined Max for breakfast downstairs. As Christina was eating, she decided to smell the roses Adam had given her and smiled, realizing how much she loved him.