¤Chapter 1¤

So this is my first character x reader story so I hope you enjoy it!!

2p!Italy's POV

I went outside. I couldn't take those imbicles seriously anymore! They make me so mad that I can kill somebody! Even my own allies irritate the crap out of me!! It was raining but I didn't care. But the moment I got out there I saw you...the lonely girl out in the rain...all sad and lonely.

So I walked over to you and sat down. You didn't look at me. You looked like you were just crying so I asked,"Are you okay?" But you still wouldn't answer me. You turned your head away from me like you were telling me to go away.

Then you started to speak. "Who are you?" You asked and added, "Why are you even here?" You turns your head so I can't see your face.

"My name is Italy." I said and added, "I just saw you out in this rain and thought I should sit here with you...you seemed so lonely."

"Well, I like being alone!!" You snapped, "like anyone seems to care."

"I do!" I said, "I know I just met you but...what is your name?"

"Nothing you need to know," you mumbled.

"Okay...well I must be going..." I said as I stood up to go but I heard your voice call back.

"(Your name here)," you said.

I stopped. "What?" I asked.

"My name. It's (your name here)."

"That's a beautiful name!" I said smiling.

I could see you blush but you didn't say anything.

"Now, I must be going. Do you want to get out of this rain?" I asked.

"O-okay," you said as you got up.

"Okay! Now, let's get you out of this dreadful rain." I said as I took your hand.