The list

Alexandria aka alex to the side 

PLUS one of my favorite songs.

•Nathalie•

I scanned the room after having to introduce myself for the 5th time of the day . My eyes land on the only free seat next to a petite girl.

Her long brown hair swung over her shoulder as she noticed me heading her way. I flop myself in the empty seat and sigh.

"Hi Im Alex"

"Hey" I smiled and turned to face her.

I might like this girl.

"So you've meet Jaden"

Nevermind.

"Yea... He's supposed to show me around. Whats the deal with him anyway?" I wondered more to myself then to Alex.

"Well he is Jaden Smith,people around here are willing to give him more attention then the teachers" She shuddered.

I shrugged and looked over to the teacher. She begins discussing a project that we'd all be participating in pairs. After hearing Solar System I zone out and drew swirls all over my notebook cover.

"Nathalie!" Someone far away yelled.

My neck snapped up "Yes?"

Mrs. White nodded over to Jaden's seat. I sighed and walked across the room , pulling out the chair besides Jaden.

"Hey" he smirks at me for the fourth time of the day.

I rolled my eyes for the 7th.

4 smirks

6 winks

And 9 flirtation attempts.

"Hi" I replied resting my head on the desk. "How'd I get stuck with you?"

"Fate, of course," He grins, and I sigh deeply.

"What exactly are we suppose to do for the project?"

Jaden raised his eyebrow "she just explained it"

"I was daydreaming," I tell him.

He shrugged and tells me the steps to the project.

"Got it?" He closed his explication.

"Got it," I confirmed, nodding my head.

The bell rang a few minutes later and I stood dumping my notebook in my tote.

"My house after school? You know for the project" Jaden asked.

"Alright" I walked out the classroom door.

---------------------------------------------

Once I stepped into the lunchroom I knew I was in trouble. The place was packed! Grabbing a tray along the line I brought a tuna sandwich, salad, and water.

I scanned the lunchroom for empty seats. None. Classic.

The second time's a charm, l thought and looked over the room again. Hopelessly I caught someone waving me over... Jaden. Like I was gonna sit with his "posse". I shook my head no and walked over to a table that had just enough space for me to sit at the very edge.

I began picking at my salad when someone slid her tray down across from me. Alex.

"Hey" Thank Gosh I had someone to speak to.

"Hey"

Pros and cons of speaking to Alex~

Pro- I had someone to speak to, rather than sitting around like a complete loser.

Con- Her and I had two different personalities. I can see it already...

The bell rang and Alex and I strolled out of the cafeteria.

2 more periods left

*****.

A/N~ Vomment
Vote and comments ❤

EDITED!