Chapter 1 : Managed To Earth

Starfire Arrived at earth with headache, because she bumped right to the streets of Jump City, while a half titans (Raven, Beastboy, Cyborg and Robin) was hanging out in Pizza Bar.

"Who is that girl?" Beastboy stared at the weird looking girl, "that is i bet from outerspace" Cyborg said, Starfire doesn't speak english, so she accidentally hit someone mouth and learned english, she doesnt speak tamaranean anymore.

"I bet she is the only alien" Raven whispered quietly, since she was the most silence Titans of all, "hm, better check that girl out, or something may happened" Cyborg left eyebrow twinkeld at robin "Shut up Cyborg" Robin said.

"Ahh" Starfire was holding her head cause of headache, "where am i?, last time i remember i was in prison" Starfire said "PRISON!" the titans screamed, "i am a alien, i camed from tamaran" Starfire show a kind smile towards the titans "nice to meet you......?" Robin confused "In your language, it's starfire" Starfire cut that off "okay" Robin said blushing a bit.

"Yo girl, want to play some video games?" Cyborg and Beastboy twinkled "no, i want a rest, but is there any resting place around here?" Starfire was confused by the new planet she landed on "in my language a resting spot is CHUBECUS, but in yours...." Starfire try remembering something "its hotel or resort" Raven cut that off "who are you anyways?" Starfire stand up "my name is robin, he is beastboy, he is cyborg and she is raven, she is azarathian" Robin explained.

The titans decided to put starfire as one of them, she use starbolts and levitating as her powers "how did i look?" Starfire asked, she was dressed in a purple top with a purple skirt, she wears a softer purple belt and a neckwrap, or something who you ever want to call.

"Great looking" Raven commented softly, as raven never or neither commented on somebodys uniform,outfits or clothes "welcome to the titans Starfire" Robin give his arm "thank you" Starfire shaked robin's arm.

--------------POV parts (each character once)-----------

Starfire's POV

I was very dizzy, certainly landing in a new planet afterwards, i was crashing to the street, and neither i havent known what city or place i am, but i am landing in the new planet.

My great Galfore always said that a planet filled with peoples and air is Earth, though Tamaran was yes, but i feel a different, buildings are tall, cables around the street and there is trashcans, well sometimes Tamaran feels well exact, but i am homesick being at earth, what could possibly happened next after this.

I was greeted by four humans, or maybe humans, but one looks like a usual ordinary human wearing a cape(robin), one is i think a..half robot half human(cyborg) and one again is a blue cape girl, she always wear her cape and can levitate(Raven) they were all kind, ferociously i want to screamed at them, for impolite, well i havent learned a little bit thingy on the thingy, but.....back to the story.

I feel a BIG headache was hitting my head, yeah, i said it twice, but this time its super serious, i was very dizzy, then i changed my clothes and turned to a beautiful woman, more like woaline, it means women alien, does it make sense to you?

----------------

Robin's POV

I was enjoying this day eating at the cafe with the three titans, i never knew that a weird girl alien was going to hit the road i mean, well there is a big crash near the place.

I never knew what was going to even come, but i saw a alien girl, her eyes were green and i bet she was dizzy, so i help her out, helping.

I shaked my arms to her at the end, but lets start again, Then she was dressed in a jail uniform, is like she was after in prison, but it seems we cant understand her language, i think she is a alien girl, but yeah, Raven,Cyborg and Beastboy was silence, i shoved them a track to keep quiet, because the girl dont have to notice us here.

I jumped over and welcomed here, and i taught that she can changed her clothes with appropriate clothing.

----------

Raven's POV

That alien girl now was my bestie, but since i am a gothic and she is some kind of Kawaii?(Japanese : Cute), we are especially different,especially, well nothing to talk about.

She landed on jump city road near the place i and titans were hanging out, so then we remained silence and wait until she was fine, because dizzyness may come everytime crashing something.

It was a quite pleasant to meet her, and i feel awkward and creeped at the same time, okay maybe you asked How A Gothic can Be Creeped, by Bunnies, Dolls or something, but not, they each have same personalities as normal nonsense human, but Gothic are most likely dark purple and love Scary things, but gothic somethime collected books, because they love to read books.

-----------

Beastboy and Cyborgs POV

B : Beastboy C : Cyborg

B : that girl have some strength

C : even if she doesnt look like she have a full or strong strength neither

------------------------------

Hey readers, I am posting a New story here, and the theme i choosed is teen titans, so why dont you bothered yourself to read this amazing fanfiction story, i put a lot of strength on that