No. 1

They Don't Know About Us

"I-I'm engaged, Haz..."

"What? How? Is that what Will, Richard and Harry was talking to you about? Inside? Eh?" Harry's voice got louder with every syllabus he spoke and spun round to face Louis. His face was red with anger and his eyes were brimming with tears.

"Haz, please-" Louis reached out and placed a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Don't call me Haz!" He shrugged Louis' hand off.

"How could you?!" Harry was shaking. Partly from anger and mostly from sadness.

"You promised! You promised, Lou!" Hot tears were now running down his cheeks even as he talked.

"I didn't have a choice-"

"Don't! Stop! Stop!" Harry backed away promptly as Louis reached out for him again. He covered his hands over his ears and looked down, his eyes wild with tears.

Tears were running freely down his face now, but he didn't care. This was never supposed to happen. They were supposed to live happily ever after even if they were slightly closeted and have a couple of beards.

But no, no. Louis promised. But he broke it. He broke a promise. He broke their promise.

Now he raised his head and looked at the older boy. The blue in his lovely eyes which he used to stare into was coated with strain and pain. Louis ran his hand through his messy hair and groaned, just like he did when he was embarrassed. Except that this time, the smile was missing. And Harry could see that Louis definitely wasn't happy with the marriage.

"Harry, I-" His voice broke as the younger boy backed against the wall.

"Don't-"

"Harry..."

"NO! NO! Go away! Stop! Please..." The tears were now ruling his emotions, he slowly sank down onto the carpet of the hotel room and hid his face in between his trembling knees.

"Hazza..." His voice was softer than a whisper, but Harry could hear it, loud and clear, as if Louis was blasting it over an intercomn.

He could feel Louis moving closer, but he made no move to stop him, he really was too tired of all the antics their management used to keep them two away from each other. Literally.

People say, we shouldn't be together

There were other ships their girls came up with. And not all of them were simply made up. Their girls were smart. Really smart. They could see behind the masked smile and the growing distance between them the moment management steps in. And the things they do really made him smile. But that wasn't his main problem right now.

A warm tingle spread through his body from where the older boy touched him, lifting his face up.

We're too young, to know about forever

"Mmph." Harry let out a low whimper as he obliged, trying to wipe his tears away.

Louis aided Harry by wiping his tears away with the pad of his thumb.

Seeing the younger boy so broken really hit a nerve. His heart ached so bad but he couldn't bring himself to cry in front of Harry. His Harry. Not when Harry needed him the most. And now he could be doing something he might never get to do ever again.

He leaned in and pressed his lips to Harry's, making the younger boy flinch but quickly melting into the small embrace.

But I say, they don't know , what they talk, talk, talkin' about

Harry's lips tasted of desperate need and sadness, pain and anger. Everything at once. It was so overwhelming Louis could feel the pain Harry was feeling and adding it to how he felt was not making it any better.

Cause this love, is only getting stronger, and I don't wanna wait, any longer, I just wanna tell the world, that you're mine, boy~

Yes, Eleanor was a beautiful girl. A kind one too. She was perfect, for Louis. At least Modest! thinks so. But no, even if Eleanor was 'perfect', she wasn't Harry. And all he needed was Harry.

They don't know about the things we do

Louis bit Harry's lip begging for entrance, in which Harry allowed immediately. Louis memorised the taste of his lips and it's shape. And it suddenly hit him that he might never be able to feel this way again, this magical spark inside of him when their lips touch. No. He swallowed hard and pulled away.

They don't know about the I love you's

It was too sudden for him to react. The way his lips turned cold the second Louis' left. His eyes fluttered open in defiance as he watched Louis walk away from him. And he missed him terribly. But something about this kiss doesn't feel right. Something is missing and it's terrible. It gives Harry the feeling that it was a goodbye kiss.

But I bet ya if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us

But he didn't want to say goodbye.

They don't know about the up all night's

He let out a slight whimper. Which made Louis pause in his step.

They don't know I've waited all, my, life, just to find a love that feels this right~

Louis bit hard on his lips and forced his tears back down. He wasn't going to turn around. And he definitely didn't trust himself to speak.

Goodbye, Harry

They were never going to have their goodnight kisses again. They'll never be able to be seen in public again. All those beautiful memories that they had, would just be history.

Baby they don't know about,

Louis left the room, closing the door with a 'click'.

And Harry just let himself slip away as he buried his curly head in his hands and just cried for hours, and hours.

They don't know about, us...