Having a Fun Time

Ryan's POV

It has been a week that me and Ana went to play games together. I think its time for me to ask her out. But I remembered what Jenny told about Ana, that she doesn't like to go out shopping. But I think that I should give it a try.

I came to Ana's house and knocked on the door. It took a while, so I rang the bell. Then I heard fast footsteps. I think she was running. Ana opened the door.

"Hey Ana! Wanna go grab a bite?" I said automatically

"Hey, Ryan! Sure! Let me go get dressed. Wait inside for a moment!" she said.

So we ate and had a very long chat.

                "the truth is, I was afraid to asked you out, Ana."

                "why are you afraid? Don't worry, I won't eat you, Ryan!" she replied and I laughed

"I was afraid that you don't want to go out. I remember what Jenny said about the Shopping thingy. That's why. I was worried, you might say no"

"Ryan, that was about going out shopping. I don't like shopping because they make me hold their shopping bags. Haha. I wouldn't say no to foods!" she chuckles.

And time really does fly fast... 

"its getting late. lets go home, Ana!"

"okay..." she continued

"o...kay then!"

"and... here we are" I stopped in front of her house.

"so.... See you tomorrow?" she said

"Yeah. I'll call you." I whispered. 

She laughed as we caught ourselves staring into each other's eyes. 

And I kissed her beautiful soft lips. It was awkward for a while. She just turned around and went home. I have the feeling that she doesn't like me.

Oh no. what did I just do!? She's never gonna forgive me.

Ana's POV

That was my first kiss. I've never kissed before... Why?. Why did he kissed me, so suddenly? 

 I was astonished and then I realized, does he like me?  

The next day. I called him and we meet at the Coffee shop nearby..

                "hey, Ryan-"

                "Hey, Ana"

                "about yesterday.. y-you... kissed me.. why-?"

He pulled me up and kissed me again.

                "this is why" he answered

I was in a silent. I stared at him. Looking into his Blue sparkling eyes. Ah.. so beautiful

                "I kissed you because I like you. Maybe I love you. I don't know. I just feel like spending the rest my life with you. I want to-"

                I stopped Ryan from talking.

                "I think i might have the same feeling for you. Come here, you!" I pulled him and kissed him.    

So we spent the night watching movies, playing games at the arcade and more!

He is perfect. He has this beautiful laugh that I can never forget! I love him.

Why does he like me? what is love? I've never been in love before... 

Ryan's POV

It has been 6 month that we've been going out and It was valentines day, I went to buy a bouquet and a box of chocolate.

I'm sure Ana will like this! will she? I dont know but I have to try

I went to her house and Emily opened the door.

                "Oh, hi! – JULIET, YOUR ROMEO IS HERE!" Emily teased

                "thank you, Ma'am!" I replied

I saw Ana coming down the stairs.. she's really pretty in those cute pajamas. Im really proud that my girlfriend doesn't wear make up. She doesn't have to. She's a natural beauty!

                "good evening." And I kissed her.

"good evening. Come in Ryan. Lets go upstairs.. Im sorry, we can't go outside. I'm not felling well.." she said

"its okay, at least we still can be together." I smiled at her. And she smiled back.

"Here. for my beautiful gamer girl!" I gave her the Bouquet and the Chocolates.

"Oh My Gosh, thank you, Ryan... for not giving me medicine. hahaha"

Even though she is sick, she still plays game

We went upstairs into Ana's room and we talked, ate and played game. 

After a while, our eyes met and we stared at each others eyes. She made the first move. She pressed her lips into mine and pushed me against the wall. After a while, we undressed each other and spent the whole night together.