1

(Reader POV)

We're one touchdown away from winning the match with only thirty seconds to spare, I stand behind the group of players ready for the football to be thrown in my direction. The whistle blows and almost instantly it lands in my hands so I run for the end of the field, in all directions I can see the two teams wrestling each other to the ground, I'm nearly there when BAM! Darkness...

~~ Two days earlier~~

My name is (Y/N), I'm a (grade/year number) from (school/college) and also the quarterback of the schools football team because I was apparently better than most of the guys. Oh! I almost forgot, I'm on football team A because the school is split into two halves for the football games which is really weird. We have a match in two days against the other half so the team is practicing really hard to get our fifth win in a row, anyways, enough about me. Let's start this thing! (Nobody on the B team knows I'm a girl he he he)

I walked down the hallway of the school getting stopped every now and then by my friends, I'm not one of the most popular girls but I do have over 1 million subscribers on Youtube so people make a big deal about it. I finally got to my locker and started to open it when all of a sudden a bunch of screaming fan girls ran past me and knocked me over, as suspected, it was Vanoss. The guy with the most subs in the school and all of the chicks digged him, even me slightly, I have the privilege of owning the locker next to his which means I get shoved out the way a lot by the popular girls. I get up from the floor and wiped what felt like sweat running down the left side of my forehead but when I looked at my hand there was a litlle bit of blood from where I hit my head off the floor. Things like that don't phase me because I'm used to getting knocked on my ass all the time. Crap, here he comes! I think to myself as the horde comes nearer, he pushes through and opens the locker next to me and I'm currently being squashed by the most popular girls in school, Becky, Hayley and Lynn. I'm used to it so I just look into the mirror inside my locker door and put my hair in a high ponytail, I grab my books and sports kit and get away from the screaming fans of the Vanoss fandom. I decide to go and hang out with some of my fans as well because they are the most awesome people in the world, they support every decision I make and help me through the bad times when the day is rubbish. I love my fans!

(Vanoss' POV)

I hate the attention! People only know me as Vanoss and not Evan, is that a bad thing? I know as soon as I walk through the door it will go silent for a moment until those three annoying girls start screaming and knock HER over. Miss (YT name)! The rest of the crew know I have a thing for her ever since I transferred here two years ago, but it's hard, wherever I go people follow so I can't get alone with her. I don't want to walk in because she'll get hurt and I'll have to act like I don't care and carry on normally, here it goes! As I predicted, the silence and then those three girls run into her which knocks her over immediately. She gets up and I notice some blood dripping down the left side of her head, I want to run to her and help her but I can't. I walk over to my locker which is next to hers and watch her out of the corner of my eye, she does her hair into a high ponytail as she gets shoved by those girls again. Her scent is amazing, if I could I would ask her to lend me a hoodie for when it's cold just so I could wear it and smell like her. She shuts her door of her locker and walks off, probably to hang out with her fans because she adores them. I'm one of her fans and I wish I could hang out with them without drawing too much attention for her liking. The bell rings and I have the first two periods free so for the first one I'm gonna practice my football and the second I'm gonna go to the music room. I would've gone to the library first but the game is in two days so I need to practice.

(Reader POV)

The bell rings and I have the first two periods free so I go into the music room to carry on practicing a song from Sleeping with Sirens that I've been working on for the past few weeks on piano, it's called Sorry. I say goodbye to my friends and walk into the room and by luck nobody is in there so I sit at the main piano and grab my music from my bag, I take a deep breath and start to play singing along to the tune so I can remember it. After a while of playing it over and over again making stupid mistakes here and there I take a break to see that it's the beginning of the second period so I start to play again after I had a drink of water. Hopefully I get the whole thing right this time because I feel confident for some sudden reason, I set up my music once more and begin to play the soft tune and I start singing a bit louder than before.

(Vanoss POV)

My practice was over and I was about to go into music when I saw HER in there, I crouch down and sit against the door so she can't see me but I can see her, she sits down at the main piano and starts to play a soft melody. I start to listen to the sound of the piano when she starts singing. She had the most beautiful voice I have ever heard, once she finished the song I heard her mumble four words that made my heart race: 'Evan please be mine'

That's the first time someone said my real name, I slowly stood up and tried to act casual so I walked straight into the room. I startled her as she immediately got up from the piano. "How much did you hear?" She asked, turning a beetroot red and clenching her fists. I can't let her know that I heard it all because she would never speak to me again so I gave her a confused look which made her calm down. I acted normal and introduced myself and she told me her name was (Y/N). Finally, I know her true name. There was an awkward silence so I decided to start a conversation. "So, what were you doing sitting at the piano? I didn't hear any music." I lied, she handed me a piece of paper she had in her hand which had the notes she was playing on. "Wow! Umm, can you teach me?" I asked, I gave her back the piece of paper and she nodded. We both sat down at the piano and she showed me which notes to play at what time but I couldn't play both the chords and the melody so she played the chords while I played the melody. My arm brushed against hers which made me forget where to put my hands on the piano, without saying anything she gently grabbed my hand and moved it to the correct place so my one hand could cover majority of the notes I had to play. She showed me the beat of it so I had a good idea of how to play it properly, after two practices I got the courage and asked her to play the chords for me from the beginning. She played them and when I started the melody she began to sing: 'I've been thinkin lately, about you and me, and all the questions left unanswered, how it all could be, and I hope you know, you never left my head, and if I ever let you down, I'm sorry!' She suddenly stopped and went bright red. We stared at each other for a moment and I leaned in slightly when all of a sudden Delirious came through the door. "Vanoss, these three girls are looking for you. Probably more confessions that you're gonna turn down- Oops, sorry I disturbed you!" He finally saw the look of hate I gave him as I was still close to (Y/N)'s face. He shut the door but I could still hear his voice. "Umm, Becky, Hayley, Lynn? Vanoss is kind of busy right now sooo. Best not disturb him." 

(Reader POV)

Crap! He leaned in just as Delirious opened the door, and worse the three girls who hate me are with him. I get up from the chair and hand Vanoss the notes for the song and leave without saying anything, but on the way out I come face to face with the three girls and Delirious who has a goofy grin on his face. The look on the girls faces was priceless and I smirked as I walked past them, oh, this is gonna get me beaten up during the break which is next.