The Art of Letting You Go

First, I expected that you don't want me anymore that time, especially you don't talk to me for almost 11 days. Then after that, you'll just end it up with a sorry. That's the first time I hear a real sorry from you, not from an insult, nor a joke, from a real problem, problem which you have been ended, which you are thinking would it end your crazy head.

And also I hurt myself before you hurt me by stating in my mind that you will never, ever going to take me back, which that day you don't want to talk to me is the day you broke up with me pseudo-typically. And I was not wrong, you broke with me 11 days after.

But also, there is a part on me that tells that I should be optimistic, which gave me delusional and impossible hopes and dreams that; (1) it's just a big set up, you're really just making a big sursprise. (2) there's a time that you would introduce me in your colleagues that I'm your friend [which is very impossible for you to do, coz you're so much caring for your image]. (3) you're just being pabebe, that you want to be called to be back again. And lastly, (4) you're just can endure of not talking with me. And I'm partially right in the last one, but there, I was expecting that we would be back again, but it's not, and would be never be again.

I know you, your life, your everything, and I know what is your own dirty secrets, so I can tell that you will never get back onto me before you fix yourself, or even we'll never be together, as you said.

I let you go, not by my choice, but I left with no choice but to let go.

I thought I was going to be surprised, and YES! I am surprised, but I'm not happy for that surprise.

And now, I've taught myself not to breakdown just of you. But in case, it means I still really care for you that much, I'm just putting up my defenses.