Chapter 2: Weiss!

for people who haven't read my first story, Anton is a self-made character. He is really tall for his age of 15 and is the only one left of his faunus kind: the butterfly faunus. This means that he has huge butterfly wings on his back and has the ability to fly

------back to the story

Anton: "Girls we should really run now"

The group turned around and saw they were looking straight into a Grimm eyes...but the Grimm looked weird, like half Grimm half machine ignored them and went straight to the zombefied students. Once they reached one they would bite him/her making it fall to the ground and in a matter of a few seconds all the students had been bitten and were laying on the ground

Weiss: "what are they doing?!"

Anton: "I don't think we want to know, but we should sneak away before they know we're here"

Ruby: "no we can't! we need to help them, they are life! We are hunters! We need to protect them from the Grimm!"

Anton: "Ruby, you saw what happened to Yang and Blake, I don't want you to become like that and we don't have enough ice dust to make a prison for them untill we find a cure. We need to protect life from Grimm YES! but these students aren't life. They have become Grimm..."

Ruby looks straight in Anton's eyes and sees that tears have started to form in them.

Anton: "I HAVE FAILED! I didn't stop the Grimm"

Weiss: "WE couldn't have done anything, we just need to safe the rest! Like you said, NOW MAN UP FIREFLY!"

The scream Weiss made was echoing in a uncomfortable way, once it faded away it was replaced by laughter.. laughter coming from the students.. they started to stand up and run at our hero's.

Ruby: "we need to move!"

Anton: "yea"

Ruby and Anton had no problem outrunning the used to be students. However Weiss didn't have a speed semblance.

Weiss: "GUYS! HELP!"

Anton: "go ahead, make a path for us I got her"

He flies back to Weiss and picks her up bride style and gets her out of range of the hungry horde.

Ruby had run way ahead trying to reach the gates of Vale's capital to warn the guards. But when they reached it...

Anton: "Shit the bridge is up and the gate is open... not good"

Ruby: "just go inside, it can't be worse than this"

Weiss: "why do I think you're gone regret saying that?"

Ruby uses her scythe to get enough momentum to make the jump and Anton flies over and lands next to her and they both look at the city... it was..... Burning other people had gotten become a zombie to. One child had become a zombie and was advancing on her mother who was crying hoping this all was a dream... it wasn't soon her son had given a lot of bites in her leg and she became one of them to, the farther had pulled out his shotgun and gave a look towards his now walking dead familie.

Farther: *fires his last 2 chells in other zombies* "I told you when we married I would stay with you"

Anton, Weiss and Ruby watched in horror as more of these scenes appeared...Vale had fallen. The hunters from Vale and the Robots from Atlases' army pulled back into their ships and left the lost battle

Weiss: "KISS YOU 2! MAKE THEM SEE US! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

Anton: "yea"

Anton and Ruby kissed trying to get franticly to get each other glowing, however it failed they didn't start to glow, not even a little spark.

Weiss: "FUCKING MAKE LIGHT!"

Ruby: "it's not working!"

Anton: "I don't get it" *hears growls behind him* "You're kidding, we're surrounded"

Weiss: "yes... Anton can you make it to atlas from here?"

Anton: "Yea"

Weiss: "can you take Ruby"

Anton: "Yes, but I can't take you. I'm not trained for long flights with a lot of weight wait...."

Weiss: "as suspected."

Ruby and Anton gave a quick glance at each other they both saw the same fear in the others eye

Ruby: "NO! we're not doing this! We can get in the global communication tower! And ask for back-up"

Weiss: "it will attract all of these things to the tower, it will get destroyed. We won't have a evac on time. And the entire communication will fall"

Weiss stands closely to the edge of the wall. She looks down, almost every person in the city was underneath them waiting for their meal.

Weiss: "Ruby. I'm glad you were my partner, you were almost like the sister I always wanted I wouldn't wish for another partner. Anton. Take good care of Ruby you're the most experienced of us, together you two can fix this world. I will jump buy you guys enough time to get to atlas without getting jumped on Grimm birds things"

Weiss lifts her Rapier in the air takes a deep breath and gets ready to jump

Weiss: "see you guys when you got the cure or fixed the world whatever works or I won't see you guys at all"

Weiss jumps but get stopped after half a meter by Anton

Anton: *grabs Weiss' shoulders "we're not gone let you get killed by them"

Ruby: *pulls on Weiss' skirt* "we're not gone lose you and not get you back!"

Weiss: "you two are dumb, I told you I will see you when you fixed the world or I won't see you guys. Just be careful when unfreezing me. now...let me go!"

Anton/Ruby: "NO!"

Weiss: "I will make you two let me go" *adds a lot of ice dust to her skirt making her much heavier*

Ruby is the first on to not be able to hold Weiss and without the support of Ruby, Anton can't hold her longer

Anton: "Weiss... I will miss you"

Weiss: "DROP ME!" *adds more ice to her weight*

That was too much, Anton lets her go and Weiss falls in the horde. Every single Zombie like thing comes at her for its piece of the snack. Anton grabs Ruby bride style and they fly off Weiss the last sign of Weiss being her Rapier she used to stab one zombie threw the head and then the overwhelming number of zombies crawl over Weiss and then she wasn't seen from again....

Her world went cold...

Her sight went black...

Her ears heard nothing...

Weiss...... you may be bossy...

Anton/Ruby: "BUT WE WILL MISS YOU!"