"My arsewax?" Liam smirked amusedly.

"Yes, your arsewax." I sighed.

"Really Haz, who is it you're so worried about?"

"I'm not worried! God, it's my mum. "

"Yeah, then what's she telling you?''

"Pfft, yuh know.. The usual?" I shrug, questioning my own tone.

Liam groaned. "Yuh know you can be honest with me!"

I pondered. Yeah, Liam was actually the most trustable out of all the boys.. He was the one who most likely can keep a secret..

"You promise that you can keep a secret?" I asked quietly, shutting my door.

"Course." He nodded, sitting next to me on my bed.

"Okay.. So this isn't really easy to tell you, but I will." I motioned.

"Okay, get on with it Haz!"

I groaned, looking at him.

"Me and Noelle are secretly together. W-we kept it a secret from all of you guys for a couple of days now."

Liam coughed, looking at me with raised eyebrows. "You kept a secret from me and the boys?"

"Yes, but it was.. For the sake of me and Noelle being together, I mean I would've told you boys and I'm sure Noelle would tell Leah too, but if it wasn't for the paps, we--"

"Har..I still can't believe why you didn't trust us with this. W-we've been trusting each other with dating secrets like this, I just don't get why you couldnt just tell me or the boys about this.. Do you not trust us?" His eyes softened, as I shook my head desperately.

"Of course not, Liam! I trust you boys.. I told you that it wasn't easy."

"Maybe we were all right Har. We never should've trusted her and Leah. They're paps, clearly we weren't thinking." Liam sighed, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Liam please.. Listen."

"No, Harry! Have you even broke down to Noelle that we're going to be going back on tour in about a week? You won't be seeing her for months."

I gulped, me actually being a bit serious. I didn't have any words, me opening my mouth to speak, but apparently nothing came out.

"I..I forgot." I whispered.

"Well either way you're gonna have to break up with her, Harry. She has to stay here. She's meant to be working as a paparazzi, and you're here to make the fans happy. With her, who knows what you'll get yourself into. None of us want to see you getting clingy to her while we're on tour. It'll ruin your focus, even Niall's starting with Leah."

"No they have a fake relationship." I shook my head.

"Niall told me last night okay? He said he was feeling different about Leah."

"Then what's the bet for really?"

"Nothing anymore.. But Niall can't get himself to tell her because he knows we're gonna leave for tour soon." Liam shrugged.

"I'm sorry for not telling you boys. Really." I bit my lip.

"You'll tell the others when Noelle gets back from her date?''

"If she's alright with it." I nodded, ashaking my curls. "And..By the way, where's Niall?"

"Dunno." Liam shrugged, looking at me with a clueless look on his face.

- Niall's POV -