Chapter 1: the scary move

(Amys P.O.V)

Sighing I looked out the car window watching the trees passing by I still can't believe that we had to move.Sure I missed my friends and my school but I really missed my cousin Scarlett.We had been together since we were little and now we're apart.It's all my dad's bosses fault, we used to live in Las Vegas,New Mexico across the street from my cousin's house. Now we're moving to creepypasta village. Sighing again I looked back at my phone and started to play some music from my pandora app and listened to some songs by tryhardninja.

Soon we had arrived at our new town and to be fair the name of the town didn't lie this place was dark and cloudy. Even though it was supposed to be a bright sunny day. The trees looked dead and it felt like there were eyes watching us from the shadows."Isn't this great Amy" my dad said "you get to make new friends and your cousin might even come visit when we're settled in". Um dad don't you think this place is a bit strange I mean it looks like a horror movie out there I replied looking out the window once more. "Oh it's not that bad sweetheart" mom said "your mother's right hon" dad agreed with my mom. "This place just builds character you'll learn to love this place soon enough" he stated. Well that's just like them there so optimistic about everything I turned my music up just a bit more so i could tune out there voices. As i turned my head to look back out the window it looked as if the shadows were moving. I shrugged it off as there a slight breeze, even though the trees were eerily still.

(???'s P.O.V)
We were all backed into the shadows watching silently watching the black mecedes slowly driving through our town. We looked at eachother as the car pulled into the driveway of an old house that has been for sale for over six years. What was this fancy car with a family doing pulling into an old town as ours? There was no way that someone like them would ever want to live here.
As we were about to slip away the doors opened. Out stepped a young girl about the age of sixteen. She had red hair wirh black highlighs which gave her an air of being a bad ass. She had both headphones in and did not look happy to be here. She looked around and walked up to the rickety old porch of the house. As she entered the house, her last step resulted in an old board breaking. We didnt really care that much but Jack seemed more interested in her. We didnt understand why she was a completely different breed than us. She did not nor ever would understand how our lives worked.

(Jack P.O.V)
Never have I seen a human girl to be so different from myself yet so alike. She was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen with hef red hair with the blacn streaks, and her badass style and air. But since im the monster every mother warns her child about i will never know what its like to be her lover. Never know what he touch would be like. But thats ok im used to being left because of who i am. Its hard to understand unless your like me.
As i slowly walk away all i can think about is this lovely girl.

(A/N: hey everyone its scarlettwolf here and this is my first co-op story that im writing with my friend AngleDeath we worked really hard on this so we hope you like it and ill see you later my wolves :3 )