2. Kise Ryota - Fangirl

Heaving a long sigh, you carried the large and high stack of papers in the empty hallway to the direction of the faculty room . Being the class representative of Class 1-A of Kaijo High always gave you these kind of jobs that made you feel like you're some kind of slave of both the class and the teachers.

Just then, you heard a thunderous noise accompanied by female voices quickly approaching you. Not even getting a chance to turn around and see what it was, you felt a painful impact with some guy who seemed like he was running in the hallway. All of the papers were scattered on the floor with you in the middle of it like a newborn kitten in a puddle of water during a rainy day. Panicking, you started picking them up. Your classmates would most probably sue you for getting their papers dirty. You'll deal with this obnoxious guy later. 

Suddenly, a manly hand covered your mouth then dragged you to the nearest empty classroom, leaving the papers dispersed on the ground. A mob of screaming girls passed by the classroom where the two of you were located. Great. Those girls just trampled on the papers, leaving dirty footprints all over them. The male released a relieved sigh as he let go of your mouth. Facing him with pure annoyance, you were ready to give this guy a piece of your mind and a good kick on the part where it would hurt the most. But then, the first sight you beheld was his blonde hair and his height. Wait, blonde hair? An almost-190-centimeter height?

Then his face registered to your mind. The guy in front of you who just bumped to you, made the important papers scatter on the floor, dragged you to a classroom, and let the papers get trampled by screaming fangirls was none other than the handsome model and the basketball club's ace, Kise Ryota. The Kise Ryota! 

"Haaa... I'm so sorry!" he bowed, "Are you okay, ________-cchi?!" he asked, his oh-so-perfect face tinted with worry. He bent down to your height; his face inches away from yours. At this, you felt your face heat up and your heart race. You immediately forgave him as if the said events never happened. You also noticed how he added "-cchi" to your name; meaning he respects you in a way. Wait a sec, how did he know your name? Instead of confusing you, the thought made you feel gleeful inside. The guy you admire knows who you are. Who wouldn't be happy? 

"_______-cchi?" he asked once again, breaking the chain of thoughts that formed in your mind.  "Are you dizzy? Should I carry you to the infirmary?" 

You blushed, imagining yourself being carried bridal-style by Kise. "N-No! I'm okay! It's not necessary. . ." 

"Are you sure? I could ---" his eyes then fell on the mess of papers outside through the window of the door. "Ah!" He rushed to the papers to pick them up. You followed, doing the same. "I've made such a mess! I'm so sorry _______-cchi! I'll help you take these to the faculty room!"

"You don't have to, Kise-kun," you said softly as you were about to pick up the last piece of paper. When you got hold of it, you felt his hand on top yours. You snatched your hand away out of impulse. You felt your face grow warmer than before, which only meant you're flushing in a darker shade of pink. "I'm sorry..." you muttered. 

"I insist." He picked up the paper then placed it in the stack of papers in his hands. "I don't want you to get into trouble because of me. I'll explain to the teacher," he said.

"But it's my job to ---" 

"No ifs, no buts. I'm going with you," the blonde cut you off with a wink which made your heart skip another beat. "Let's go?"

You nodded, blushing.

The two of you walked in an awkward silence all the way to the faculty room. He opened the door then went straight to the desk where the papers should be passed. The two of you placed the papers on it as the stern-looking teacher watched. The beating of your heart went faster and louder; not because of the fact that Kise was with you, but because the teacher would most probably scold you for taking so long and getting footsteps all over the papers. 

You were about to bow and apologize when the model beat you to it. "I'm so sorry! It's my fault, sensei! Please don't be mad at _______-cchi! I dragged her into my trouble!" said he. 

You also bowed a few seconds after he did. "I'm sorry!" 

The teacher sighed. "Fine. You may go back to your classes."

"Thank you, sensei!" the two of you thanked in unison before leaving the room.

"That went well." Kise chuckled. "I was worried." He ran his hand through his silky yellow hair as his topaz eyes went to the side.

Oh his chuckle! 

You managed to smile. "I'm glad it did. . ."

He nodded. "See you around then, ______-cchi?" 

You nodded in response. 

He turned around to the direction of his classroom. "See you!" 

You stood still, watching his back grow smaller in your field of vision. What if that'll be the last time you'd get to talk to him? "Kise-kun!" you blurted out. 

He turned around with curiosity written all over his face. Tilting his head with a lopsided grin, he asked, "Yes?" 

"Could... could we take a picture together?" you asked, looking down as your face grew tomato red. 

Once again, you heard his handsome voice chuckle as his presence grew nearer. "Sure!" 

Trembling due to nervousness, you took your cellphone out of your pocket the opened the camera application. He went beside you, his arm around your shoulder. With an awkward smile, you raised your cellphone in front of the two of you to take the picture. "One... two... three... chee---" 

You pressed the "Capture" button, taking a picture of you with an surprised look on your face and Kise giving your cheek a sweet kiss. 

*** 

Sighing with a small smile, you placed the picture back into the box filled with memories and other items you've kept while you were in high school. It has been ages since that picture was taken, but the moment was fresh in your memory. Sure, you're now grown up with your own family but you're still Kise Ryota's fangirl.  

"Hey, mom! What's that?" your four-year-old son resembling you asked. He tilted his head as he peeked into the box. "Pictures?" he inquired.

You nodded with a smile. 

He took out a picture with Kise Ryota on it. It was a page you cut out from a magazine during the time he was still starting out. "Mom, who's this guy?" 

You were about to answer only to be cut off by a voice beside your ear. 

"That's me." 

You tensed up and looked at the owner of the voice. "Ryota-kun! How long have you been there?!" you shrieked, feeling embarrassed. 

He chuckled. "Hello to you too, Kise __________. It's good to get back home early," he teased. 

"Dad! Dad! You were a model?!" your son asked excitedly. 

Kise nodded, placing his arms around your waist as his chin rested on your shoulder. Even now, you could feel your heart race. "Yup," he answered with a cheeky grin. 

"Cool! And mom was your fangirl?!"

You sensed him smirk beside you. He kissed your cheek then answered, "She always has, and always will."

_________________

A/N: And that's Kise's! :D
Augh. I'm sorry if it's kind of cliche. I just had to write it. (LOL)
Please tell me what you think! :D
Read / Vote / Comment. :3