Meeting Slendy

"I feel like we're being watched," my sister, Adrianna, said uncomfortably.

"Of course we're being watched. Didn't I tell you that Slendy lives in these woods?" I asked, stopping next to a tree with a drawing.

"WHAT! P...please tell me that that's not what I think it is," Adrianna stuttered, looking at the drawing I was now admiring.

"Okay then. It's not," I chirped.

Adrianna stared at me flatly. "How nice. I'm so relieved," she deadpanned.

"You're the one who told me to tell you that it's not what you think it is," I replied.

"Shut up Nurse!" Adrianna snapped.

"Nope, aru! P.s. My name is Sakura, not Nurse and look behind you."

Adrianna froze. "Dammit. I hate that line in horror stories..." she muttered.

She turned around...

"'Sup," Slenderman stated.

"'Sup Slendy," I replied.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH DAMMIT GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY WHERE THE HELL DID HE EVEN COME FROM????!!!!!!" Adrianna screeched.

She paused. "I was really tempted to do a Markiplier reference again."

"Anyway... Meet my sis Slendy," I said casually like we'd just met up for lunch.

"Wait... You act like you know him..." Adrianna said, squinting her eyes at me suspiciously.

"On the internet? I do!"

"How can you now someone on the internet?"

I stared at her and, with a completely straight face, said, "He popped out of my screen."

"B-but-how-" Adrianna spluttered. "You know what, never mind."

I turned to Slendy. "So anyway, can we go see your house/mansion?"

Slendy looked surprised (if he can, that is) and said...

A/N: Find out what happens in the next chapter! And if you didn't like it...Go to sleep.
Adrianna: Ignore her. I hope you enjoyed this! Please give feedback but not any flames. We have charcoal for that :) Auf wiedersehen~