2 For 1 (Naruto fan fic)

Third Person Pov:

"So he wants me to join the grop of kids he's teaching right now huh?" A silver haired girl said ro herself after reading a parchment adressed to her.

She put her hand to her chin with her index finger tapping it lightly in a 'I'm-Pretending-To-Think-About-This' way.

"Alright, Uncle I'll come, but it's only because I miss you." She chided to herself.

"Charlotte!!" She yelled. A few seconds later a woman with blonde hair, and blue green eyes appeared.

Her mid back length hair was in a tight bun on top of her head. Her 5'6 frame was adorned in a gray womans pants suit with a whie dress shirt underneath. None of which had a single wrinkle in sight.

Her gray flats didn't have a single scuff on them. She wore a single silver necklace with small diamonds on it around her neck. Her earrings were simple silver hoops. On her face she wore natural make up that barely contrasted against her pale skin. Along with clear lip gloss, and black rectangular glasses.

All in all she was very pretty.

"Charlotte, prepare my mansion near my uncle, and get Violet, Lavendar, and Zeke ready to travel with me on foot. Also could you prepare everything we need. We should be gone by Tuesday." The silver haired girl told her assistant.

Charlotte didn't ask any questions instead she nodded, and went to do what was asked of her.

In the other room the silver haired girl sent a reply to her uncle.

"See ya soon Uncle." She said smiling as she watched the white messenger hawk fly off to her uncle.

+++++++++++++++++++++

P.S this is not a shipudden fan fic..