You admit you like eachother

Harry: You met Harry talking about quidditch and as you sat together watching Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff you smiled. When Ravenclaw scored everybody cheered. Harry looked over seeing the twinkle in your eyes. The smile creating your dimples. But you sneaked glances too! You noticed how bright his eyes shone! How big his cheesy grin was! How messily his hair stood up on end. You started to walk out of the stands when he grabs your hand.
"I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now y/n! I just I really like you!" He gets out and a gasp escaped your lips.
"Oh my god! You like me? I'd never
have thought that you'd like me back!" You say and he smiles. You can't help but smile back and a little giggle escapes your lips. He intertwines your fingers with his and you both smile. His green eyes shining with happiness.

Draco: You constantly bickered with Malfoy but for some reason you were attracted to him. Maybe it was his smart remarks or the way only he was allowed to be mean to you.
"y/l/n!" You hear and see him watching you struggle. It's no lie you were short. But when your trying to reach an ingredient on the top shelf in potions it wasn't an easy task! You couldn't perform a summoning charm and Snape was busy. Draco sauntered over to you.
"Let me guess? What til your father has to hear about how I can't reach right?" You tease and he rolls his eyes. He reaches the gillyweed with ease. He holds it above your head and you tap your foot impatiently.
"If you come with me to hogsmeade during the Halloween holidays I'll give it to you!" He says and you raise your eyebrow.
"Are you asking me on a date Malfoy?" You ask and he laughs.
"Is that a yes y/l/n?" He asks and you laugh with a nod.
"You wait until my father hears about this!" He whispers with a chuckle.

Fred: As you were sat in the common room the portrait opens and you hear the familiar laughter and roll your eyes closing the muggle book you were reading. Fred walks over and takes it off your hands.
"Romeo and Juliet?" He reads and laughs. You roll your eyes. You liked Fred but he never saw it. You couldn't have your own romance so you read about other peoples to entertain you!
"Two households both alike in dignity in fair Verona where we lay our scene. In ancient grudge break to new mutiny where civil blood makes civil hands unclean!" He says and you cut in before he can finish.
"And forth the fatal loins of these two foes! A pair of star-crossed lovers take their life!" You say finishing the first half of the passage and taking the book back.
"Why read about someone else's romance when you could have your own?" Fred asks and you roll your eyes.
"With who?" You ask sarcastically.
"Well how about a fellow Ginger man who quite likes you?" He suggests and and a smile creeps onto your face.
"Are you asking me out?" You ask and he shrugs. You laugh and walk to your dorm with a huge smile plastered on your face.

George: You were walking to hogsmeade with Ron and Hermione when you decided to go into the three broomsticks!
"Can I get you anything y/l/n?" You hear and turn to see George. He smiles and you nod.
"Sure butterbeer please!" You say and he nods. You sit down at a small booth and he brings your drink to you.
"Any particular reason for this?" You say wondering if someone found out about your crush on him and told him. He was funny kind! Everything you wanted. And he had no idea. After you met with his little prank he always made you laugh. Made sure you were okay!
"Well with the Yule ball coming and everyone getting dates I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be mine?" He asks and you heart flutters. A smile appears on your lips and you try to hide it by biting down on your lips. He smiles.
"Yeah sure!" You say trying not to hide how happy you are. He smiles and laughs.
"How happy are you?" He asks and you shrug with a laugh. He smiles at your laugh still thinking that any noise you made was girly and cute!
"Very!" You laugh and he smiles and shakes his head.

Oliver: You sat in the locker rooms after your quidditch match nursing your ribs and your nose bleed. You had just drew with Gryffindor and you came off with some injuries. Mainly off the Weasleys and their bludgers!
"Ouch looks sore!" You hear and you turn and see Oliver nursing his black eye.
"It hurts alright!" You reply wiping the blood on your sleeve. It's not a lie you had feelings for Oliver. But he was always on the opposite team. Always the opposition!
"Your ribs hurting? I thought you were hitting the ground after the third bludger!" He says and you scoff.
"I'm a lot tougher than a bludger!" You Say and he laughs.
"Hey my mom sent me tickets to go see the chudley cannons vs the Falmouth Falcons!" He says and you nod. You wanted to go but your father said no.
"She sent me two tickets and I don't know anyone else that supports the cannons! So I was thinking maybe you'd like to come!" He says surprising you! He wants to go with you?
"Come on I don't want to go by myself!" He says and you nod.
"Yeah sure!" You say and he nods.
"That was an awkward first date request!" He says and you smile.
"Well can you blame me? Looking like this?" You ask wiping more blood away from your nose. He laughs.
"Come on y/n hospital wing we go!" He laughs and leads you up to the castle.