I had an aching headache, and even though we were only standing for a little over 15 minutes, I was starting to get itchy and on the edge from not moving around and staying in the same position. I told you, I was a tapper, therefore, I had to be moving, or doing something at all times.

           "Daniel! Keep your hands up, gosh!" I hissed at him. His arms were securely holding me up around the waist, but he was sweeping his hands lower and lower till they almost touched my ass. 

           "Just making sure you were alive, dear." He responded in a sweet voice, but was muffled as he pushed his head into my hair, inhaling deeply. "You smell good."

           "You're a creep."

           "So you're still in my arms because..." I could feel him smirking next to my ear, satisfied that I had nothing to respond with. I was comfortable, I didn't want him to let go. The thought of him still being a stranger rang in my head.

          I was never the kind of girl to be in a stranger's arms. It took me a while to even hug some of my closest guy friends, but here I was, with this guy I knew for about an hour, and we were embracing.

           "I'm still in your arms cause you won't let go of me."

           He huffed, but didn't let go, but pulling me closer instead.

           I wouldn't let him know that I was happy he didn't let go.

           Not knowing what to do, with the thought of him still being a stranger in my head, I quickly shoved him off of me, leaving both him and I dazed and confused.

***

           "Do you have a phone?" Daniel asked me.

           The lights had turned back on about 20 minutes ago. So, we've been in here for about an hour and a half. I didn't even want to know how much longer we may still be stuck in here. The thought of staying in here for more than a day made me want to puke. I couldn't even survive another hour and a half.

           "If I had my phone, we wouldn't be here, slowly dying."

           "Gee, thanks, but if you weren't so stupid, then maybe we would have a chance at getting out of here." He snapped back.

           He had this little attitude ever since the lights turned back on. I was ecstatic that they turned back on because it was one less thing to be scared of. I had shoved Daniel off when it was still dark, and I was scared, but it was like God heard my callings, and the lights turned on after I had shoved him away.

           "Well then where's your phone?" I snapped back. He did have a point. I wasn’t that typical teenage girl to carry her phone everywhere. I liked old fashioned things. Like, payphones. Plus, I would have to get used to not being able to text or having a touch screen phone.