Pain

Trying to get home as fast as i can with my 9 month baby sister on my hip as she claps and giggles is not a easy as it sounds as  run round the corner the vue of out home comes in to view i then speed up to get to the front door.

When i step in i see both of my parent in the middle of a argument both of there heads snap at me, my father snaps "were have you been you worthless bitch" i was about to open my mouth when a punch was frown my was from my mother "don't go crying now you have a baby to look after and our tea to cook whore" i just lower my head as scarlet starts to cry i start to bounce her on my hip she jut look at me with tear filled eyes i wish i could take us both away from here so he wouldn't have to be brought up with the evil parents we have.

My father then grabs me by my arm in to the kitchen and starts shouting "i want tea made now and that baby fed as i have friends over and you need to disappear" not only can i see bruising on my arm he then slaps me i hod my hand up as my cheek stings.

I start making them there meal and as doing that i make tea and bottles for scarlet she claps and says "ma ma ma". I get out the table ready for my parents to eat i then sneak some bread and meet and place it in to my pocket my mother enters the room and its down and screams "what you still here for leave now or do yo want a beating right now instead of later" i quickly gather the baby bottles and place scarlet on my hip and rush out of the room i climb the stairs and go in to the room and me and my baby sister share.

i start to give her bottle and lay her down in the bed with me my mother and father never got her anything it was left o me to care for her i then got scarlet ready for bed  after we had a bit of play time, before i even new it i started to feel tired so i got my self changed and got into bed careful not to disturb my baby.

Later on i was a woken by my father dragging me from my bed by my hair and pulling me down the stairs when we reached the living room i seen they had to of there friend round jill and harry i could see there evil glint in there eyes.

my mother then speaks up "well let have our fun now while the bitch stands there looking sorry for her self" as she finished speaking is when i felt my first blow to my stomach then my legs and so on i could feel my self feeling dizzy and seeing stars i just hoped and prayed that they just hurt me and they wont touch my baby scarlet.