Silent Heroes - Chapter 2

It was Saturday, a day since you had arrived here. You were staying with Cloud and Tifa as a temporary thing until you were able to get yourself a job. You sat at the table downstairs.

“Hey _____. I was just wondering, but did you want to maybe hang out today” Ven jumped up beside you with a smile.

“Sure” you smiled. He looked slightly stunned by your answer but his features soon relaxed into a smile.

“Cool” he replied as he grabbed your hand, pulling you so hard that your back protested in pain.

“Sorry” he grinned sheepishly.

“It’s okay” you replied with a smile. He nodded, his grin turning bright again before he pulled you out of the door.

You found yourself walking beside Ven through a large shopping mall. You gazed at him, questioningly. He noticed and scratched the nape of his neck with his right hand, looking a little awkward.

“You do like shopping don’t you?” He questioned.

“Well, yeah, but I don’t really have any money to shop with” you replied with a giggle.

“Ah damn, I didn’t consider that” his face brightened as an idea came to him and he grabbed your hand.

You allowed him to drag you to a small park, there were hardly any people there, unlike the shopping mall and it was so… beautiful. It was late spring and the blue of the sky was just perfect. The grass was a beautiful fresh green and the tree’s had all formed their dark green foliage again. You smiled and Ven did the same as he stole a quick glance at you. He walked you over to a small bench and sat down.

“So, what do you think of Midgars park?” he questioned.

“Well, it’s beautiful” you gasped. Ven looked at you again.

“So what’s your gift?” he questioned after a moments hesitation.

“My, my gift?” you were a little confused.

“Yeah, you know, you’re joining FXCG”.

“Oh you mean the place that Tifa signed me up for,” you replied “I didn’t really want to go.”

Ven stared at you. His face was twisted with confusion, “But to get in to FXCG you have to have a gift, you must have one”.

“Well, not as far as I know”. You replied.

Ven grinned at you, “Undiscovered,“ he muttered “Well, if you have not yet discovered your gift, you’re going to find this extremely cool” Ven stood and gave you a nod of the head before he disappeared in a flash of darkness.

You sat there with a look of astonishment on your face as he reappeared a second later. He laughed at your gaping mouth before sitting next to you again.

“H-how did you do that?” you questioned.

“That was my gift, I’m a teleporter,” he replied with a grin “cool huh?” he added.

You nodded with a gulp before you heard footsteps behind you.

“I knew I’d find you here” Roxas panted. He shot a glare at his brother. Ven smirked and looked back at you.

“You showed her your gift didn’t you? Cloud told us specifically not to” Roxas shook his head.

“Oh, come on bro, your just upset ‘cause your gift is lame” Ven teased, sparing you a glance out of the corner of his eye. Roxas blushed, also looking at you to see if you were laughing at Ven’s comment.

“Well we’ve got to go. Tifa wants to go through the school forms with _____ before Monday” Roxas shyly grabbed your hand and pulled you away from Ven.

You arrived back at Seventh Heaven in a short amount of time. You noticed that Cloud was talking to an old, rough looking man.

“Oh, C’mon Cloud, you know the team needs you! There’s no way we’ll win without you!” he spoke in a Southern accent.

“I just can’t okay” Cloud looked up and stopped the conversation as he saw you.

“_____!” he greeted. You saw the other mans eyes snap onto your face. Cloud noticed and informed you quickly that Tifa was in the kitchen. You left to go and find her.

RESULTS:

ROXAS:

He was so disappointed when his brother got to you first in the morning. He wanted to take you to the movies. He is also worried that you may find his gift a little creepy and choose his brother over him.

VEN:

‘Hahaha yeah, I beat Roxas to it!!!’ Ven enjoyed his day so much with you. He has been cursing himself for not bringing you back some flowers when he teleported, though he is glad everything is out in the open with his gift.

CLOUD:

‘Uh, Cid, Roxas and Ven? How many others’ He has seen the way that all the other guys that you have met look at you so far and he doesn’t like it. Ah well, he might just have to kick some butt pretty soon, even if it is his own cousins’.

CID:

‘I wonder why Cloud didn’t introduce us?’ Cid saw you and had to prevent his jaw from falling open. He hopes that you will come visit him when you start school.