Sleep Over

Riele's POV

We watched all of the movies and I woke up on my bed, Ella and Reiya were talking on the side of my bed, "Hey," I said waking up "Hey sleepy head, I heard yall are having a little girls night out and didn't invite me," She said hitting me with a pillow, "That's what happens when you call me and my friends weird," I snapped snatching my pillow from her hand, "Well I'm coming with, Ella invited me," She said confidently then stuck her tongue out at me, "Baby," I muttered under my breath, "What was that?" Reiya asked "Oh nothing, dear sister," I said sweetly then rolled my eyes, Ella began laughing, "You guy are so stupid," She said still laughing "Excuse you?" I said sitting up on the bed and Reiya folded her arms, "You. Guys. Are. So. STUPID!!!" She yelled at us falling on the floor laughing, I threw a pillow at her but she kept laughing, Reiya rolled her eyes, "Hey were are the boys?" I asked "Oh they went home," Reiya said since Ella was still laughing at her own joke. It wasn't even that funny.

"Hey! we should have a sleepover!" Ella said sitting up, "Seriously? Right after you called us stupid?" Reiya asked "Yeah, we could invite the other girls, you know the girls who are going out with us next saturday," "K I'll call them" I said picking up my phone, Isabella, Maev, and Jade picked up, "Hey Rie," Maeve said, "Hey, were having a sleep over tonight and I was wondering if yall could come," I said "Sure," Jade said, "I'm down" Maeve said, "Isabella you in?" I asked "I don't know guys my boyfriend just broke up with me," She said sadly sounding like she just finished crying "Aw it's Ok," Ella said "Yeah this'll get your mind off of him," Maeve said, "Yeah," Jade added, "Come on Izzybewa, it won't be the same without you," Reiya added, "I don't know, guys....." "Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please!" We begged "Alright see you guys tonight, bye," She said the hung up "Bye, See you later," Maeve said, "Later nerds!" Jade added then hung up. "Sleep over here we come!" Ella Yelled.

A\N

Hey yall what's up? lol. I know short chapter, shmur. :/ Hope you enjoyed the chapter, don't forget to comment and vote! I totally didn't proofread. Sorry. :/ BYE!