Introduction

Hi my name is Lucy and this is my first book and my first Jelsa (JackxElsa) on wattpad. This book will be updated slowly because of school. This story will have the Big 5 (Hiccup, Merida, Jack, Elsa, and Rapunzel) including Flynn Rider (Eugene Fitzherbert), Kristoff, Anna, and maybe a cameo of characters for Big Hero 6. Most characters included aren't mine. They're owned from Disney or Dreamworks. For every character/setting I'll include what company it's from and what movie. This book will mostly be Jelsa and it will have Elsa's and Jack's point of views most of the time. I'll have little parts of Kristanna(KristoffxAnna), Merricup(MeridaxHiccup), and Eugenzel(EugenexRapunzel).

This book will have magic but no one will have "natural" powers. But Elsa, Jack, and Rapunzel will still have powers and some of the dragons from How To Train Your Dragons will be in this story as dragons and as regular household pets. Anna and Elsa will sort of be sisters(you'll understand later in the story). Rapunzel is not the cousin of Anna and Elsa but a best friend of Anna's. I'm not sure if this story will have mature moments but if it does I'll warn you at the beginning of the chapter.

So enjoy.

~Lucy

P.S.- The cover was made by amzzz18.