"You draw??", she asked.

Korra didn't seem to hear her. It was like she was off in her own little world. Asami reached out and nudged her arm gently. Korra nearly jumped out of her skin, making Asami retract her hand. Bolin and Mako looked at Korra after seeing her jump like she did.

"Huh??".

Korra's head snapped over to Asami. She seemed to relax. She laughed nervously.

"Sorry. I was distracted", she said blushing, obviously embarrassed.

"No need to apologize", Asami said. "Sorry if I scared you".

Korra smiled. She wrapped a careless arm around her, grinning. She shrugged.

"No harm done. Now eat. Can't have my friends starving".

Asami giggled. "I guess not".

The group talked as they ate.

"What class do you have after this??", Mako asked, looking at Korra.

Korra shrugged. She turned to her backpack which was right next to her. Unzipping the front pocket. She took out a piece of paper, they guessed was her schedule. Unfolding it, Korra looked over it, giving a bored pout.

"Ummm World History with Mr.Tenzin".

"We have math with Ms.", Bolin whined. "Awww I'm gunna miss you. These two are boring".

"Hey!!", Asami and Mako exclaimed, glaring at Bolin.

Korra and Bolin laughed.

"Kidding", Bolin said. "You know I love you guys".

Asami rolled her eyes. She looked at Korra who was laughing. Maybe she would like to know how to get to her next class. Wouldn't want her to get lost. This would get a perfect opportunity to talk to her alone.

"I can show you how to get to your class", she offered.

Korra looked over at her. Asami smiled warmly.

"Don't want cha to get lost".

"Sounds cool", Korra said before looking down at her notebook and resumed drawing whatever it was she was drawing.

A while after the bell rang. They four headed inside. They silently made their way out of the cafeteria and down the hall. They stopped at an intersection. Asami turned to Korra.

"Follow me", she said. Asami looked over at the boys.

"I'll be in class soon. If I'm late, tell the teacher where I am".

Bolin nodded before him.and his brother walked off. Asami and Korra looked at eachother.

"This way", Asami said, nodding her head to the right.

The two girls walked down the hall. They walked in the center of the hall, side by side in comfortable silence. Sound was all around them as other students were still in the hall.

Asami bit her lip. She should really say something. But nothing dumb. C'mon brain. Think....... quick. Ask her to hang out with you guys after school.

"Hey Korra".

Korra looked up to see Asami looking at her.

"Yeah??".

"You wanna hang out after school".

Korra rubbed her neck.

"I can't", she said. "I wish I could explain but it's complicated. I have something to do today and my dad wants me home as soon as school ends and........".

Korra smiled and shrugged.

"Sorry Sami. I want to. I really want to hang out with you guys. I just can't".

Asami smiled although she was dissappointed.

"It's alright. I understand. People are busy and have things to do. Plus, you just met us today. Not sure why I asked someone I just became friends with to hang out. I barely know you".

Asami saw Korra bite her lower lip which was cute as hell. Spirits, this girl was cute. Asami looked up. She noticed they were in the hallway they needed to be in. Actually, they were standing in front of the class Korra needed to be in.

"Looks like we're here", she said.

Korra looked at the door in surprise.

"That was fast", she said, turning back to Asami. "Thanks for taking me Sami".

Asami shrugged. "No problem at all".

Suddenly she realized something. Did Korra just call her Sami??. Was this a nickname she came up with. Not thishat she had a problem with it. It was cute.

Korra turned to the door.

"Korra", Asami said.

Korra turned to look back at her.

"Did you call Sami??", Asami asked with a raised eyebrow.

Korra nodded with a smirk.

"It's my nickname for you. I think I'll call you that from now on Sami".

Asami heard a bit of a flirt in her voice.

"I like it", she said trying not to get flustered.

The girls went inside the room. They walked up to the teacher. Mr.Tenzin noticed them and smiled.

"Hello. What can I do for you girls??", he asked.

Asami looked at Korra.

"She's new here and she's in your class".

Korra smiled at the man.

"My name's Korra Waters", she said.

Mr.Tenzin looked down at his chart of names. He noded.

"Yup".

He looked up at Korra.

"Nice to meet you Korra. I'm Mr.Tenzin. Your world history teacher. I see you've met Asami".

Korra smiled and nodded. "Yeah. She and her friends are in my other classes".

Tenzin looked at Asami.

"Look out for her, Asami. Be a good role model for Korra and keep her safe from the crazy kids in this place".

Asami gave a nod.

"You got it", she said smiling.

"Well Asami", Mr.Tenzin said. "Thank you. You better get to class or you'll be late".

Asami nodded. She looked at Korra.

"Me and the guys will pick you up so when the bell rings, stay outside the door and don't go anywhere and don't talk to anyone but the teachers".

Korra smirked.

"Yes mom".

Asami laughed turning around. She walked out the door and down the hall. Keep her safe. She could do that.

Probably a bad chapter but I'll update tomorrow. Let me know what you think :)