Chapter 2

I vaguely remembered stumbling into a cab with Dakota and eventually finding our way home, as I rolled over and shielded my eyes from the sunlight.
The pounding in my head made it so much worse, as I attempted to sit up.
But I froze as soon as I was upright.
Under any other circumstances, I would have leaped for joy and tackled him but I seemed to recall a conversation last night that made me think ...he was far from Happy.
Harry sat in the chair at my desk, arms folded and his green eyes darker than I've ever seen them.
His white button down and his black dress pants brought all of last night's memories back.
"I thought your trip wouldn't be over till Sunday." I whispered, my voice coming out as nothing more than a squeak and I avoided eye contact.
"That was the plan." His voice held the same amount of burning anger that his eyes displayed. "Until I booked a flight back last night."
I glued my eyes to the sheet beneath me, "why'd you do that?"
"I'm not sure ...maybe it was the fact that you answered your phone wasted off your ass....or maybe the fact that you hung up on me ... I think it might have something to do with you turning your phone off and never letting me know whether or not you were safe! And let's not forget you blatantly disobeyed me ALL night!....which reason would you like to start with young lady?"
I took a deep breath and glanced up at him.
"I'm sorry." I squeaked.
His jaw was clenched, "Oh, you're going to be."
I shrunk back into the pillows.
"But I'll wait till you've eaten something and your sister is gone."
I hated the suspense but I could handle this better once I was hydrated.
I nodded and he stood up, reaching out to help me up.
I clutched his hand to remain upright as soon as I was on my feet.
Once the dizziness passed, I glanced up and his glare was on my outfit.
Cursing myself, I realized I was still in last nights apparel.
"Where the hell did that come from?" He asked, jaw still clenched.
"It's Dakota's."
"Take it off." He said, letting me go, to walk over to my dresser and retrieve more appropriate pajamas.

Once I had replaced the dress, with a t-shirt and some plaid pajama pants, we walked in silence down the stairs.
Dakota was slowly waking up on the couch and I was just thankful that she hadn't brought anyone home last night or I think Harry might have just put me over his knee right here and now.
"Morning." She groaned, "what time is it?"
" 11 o'clock." Harry answered, directing me into the kitchen and opening the fridge.
"Shit!" Dakota jumped up, running up the stairs and leaving me alone with a fuming Harry.
"Harry-"
"Willow, I think it's in your best interest not to say a word right now." Harry said, his voice holding a very clear warning. "The only redeeming detail is that there wasn't a man here when I arrived and the only thing keeping me from undoing my belt and putting you over my knee is the fact that your sister is upstairs so I would suggest you don't ."

~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be back as soon as dress rehearsal is over and we can go to dinner or something." Dakota said, hugging me before she headed for the door. "Love you!" She blew a kiss before she shut the door on her way out.
Taking a deep breath I turned back around to face him.
Harry turned away from me and walked to the couch, sitting down and patting his lap.
Swallowing the lump in my throat, I took small steps toward the couch and slowly bent over his lap.
Despite the situations, my body responded to his touch as soon as his fingers came into contact with me skin.
His fingertips skimmed up the back of my thigh and pulled the pajama pants down. He gently caressed my behind, " why am I doing this?" He asked, squeezing slightly.
I took a deep breath, "Because I went out without you...Without telling you... Dressed inappropriately...Turned off my phone...got very drunk...didn't let you know I was safe...and disobeyed you ."
"Was that respectful?"
"No."
"What?"
"No sir." I corrected.
"Will you ever being doing that again?" He landed the first smack and I jumped.
"No sir." I answered.
Smack!
Smack!
"That's right." He said, I could tell there was a devilish smirk on his lips, without even looking behind me.
I bit my lip as his hand came down hard on my ass, repeatedly.
By the time he stopped, I had counted 25 and there were tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Willow?"
I remained silent, wiping the tears from my face and refusing to look at him.
"Willow Grace! Do I need to get my belt?"
I shook my head, climbing into his lap.
"Thank you, Daddy."
He rubbed my soar behind, "you're welcome, Angel."
"I'm sorry." I buried my head into his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I know you are, Princess." He cooed, "will I ever have to worry about this again?"
I shook my head, "no sir."
He pulled me against his chest, "then there's nothing else to worry about." He kissed my cheek tenderly.