>Fast Forward: Welcome to Our Future...<

Okay, so I'm not so sure about this story. I think it could turn out good but I'm not sure. Hope you enjoy. XOXO. Let me know what you think; it's not much to read, anyway.

--------------------------------------------------

 Imagine a time later in the future. A future that involves technology, so advanced, that it is unimaginable. Imagine being connected to the internet with your head. Your head, your brain basically a computer. Need an answer to 29,384,391 x 194.388? Simple. Just look it up in your head. A future where those with common sense are smart, and those without it are not. A future where those that are bullied are the children that have disorders and are obese, not so different to us today. Are you still following? Good. Imagine a cyber world where you have your own persona. Another you. Let's visit this world, shall we? Our future world. Let's Fast Forward.

***

WELCOME TO OUR FUTURE.

***

/September 15th, 2062.

Dear i-Diary,

I hate myself. I hate my life. There are certain types of people in this world. There are those popular people. The preps and the jocks. Then there are those losers. The ones who get bullied. Me? Well, I fall into the latter. Everybody bullies me. They call me ugly and fat. I look in the mirror and sure I see some chub, but I never thought I was fat or anything. I'm not the most beautiful girl but I never thought I was ugly or anything. Am I wrong, i-Diary?/

***

"Hey, you! Got some lunch money on you?" A familiar masculine voice shouts. I look at him platonically.

"No," I say in a meek voice. It is best not to get in any of their way.

"Liar," he growls as his dark, fake, amber eyes penetrate my real, blue-gray ones. I gulp but continue to put on a brave front.

"I really don't have any lunch money!" I shout back and he glares at me. He pulls at my tiny, violet-coloured purse and pulls out the brown, wrinkled paper bag that is sticking out of it.

"Well, here is your lunch and I think that I'll take this from you then. You don't need this, fat bitch," he mutters and stalks away, my lunch in his hand. I bite my lip, hot tears stinging my eye and leave the building, and find a small clearing to the side of the school's park.

I dump my books on the ground and they clatter all over. The beginning of tears start to leak out and I sit there, silently crying, leaning against a large, sturdy tree.

***

/November 14th, 2062

Dear i-Diary,

Why do I have to be victimized? Why do I have to be made fun of? Why not someone else? Why me?/

***

"Sync Function," I whisper quietly, my eyes closed. I feel my eyes glaze over and everything turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------

 Okay. So it's not much. It's just an intro. I hope you understand what is happening in the story, although it's kinda vague. But let me know if I should continue. Thanks.

XOXO

vote, and especially comment. Fan maybe. It's probably not worth it though.

~rain-kissed_midnight <3