My little livestock

Ruki grabbed your hand and dragged you to his bedroom where he got ontop of you and pinned you there. "R-Ruki!" You exclaimed with embarrassment. "I've taken a liking to you my little livestock.." He said in almost a lustful voice. Of course you were just a virgin and you weren't use to having a male vampire ontop of you. "R-ruk-" You were cut off when he gave you a kiss to your lips. He swirled his tongue around yours and you did the same back while blushing. You had your eyes closed and started melting into this such erotic kiss. "M-mnn." You moaned quietly. He took a handful of your hair and kissed you more deeply causing you to arch your back a little. Ruki slipped his hand under your shirt and promptly unclasped your bra while keeping the erotic kiss that the both of you shared. A blush swept over your cheeks while the vampire was unfazed. "Let me hear more of those moans my cute livestock." He said and moved down to your breast. His right hand moved to your breast and started to massage it while playing with your nipple and his mouth occupied the other. "A-ah mnn." You moaned in pleasure as he continued his assault on your breast. "R-ruki please don't tease me like this." You pleaded. But he only ignored your plead and decided to punish you by biting down on your nipple causing you to moan. He kissed his way down your body slowly and stopped at your stomach and pulled down your panties while kissing your stomach. "W-wait what are you d-" You were cut off when he spread your legs and started to lick and kiss your inner thigh. Ofcourse he eventually found your sweet spot on your thigh and bit down into it causing a loud moan to erupt from you. "Ahh n-no Ruki don't." You pleaded quietly and weakly while ruki greedily drank your blood. He stopped and licked at the small wound and he moved down in between your legs and smirked. "Wet already?" He chuckled and began slowly licking your wet folds while slowly inserting his finger in and out of you making you archer your back and moan loudly in pleasure. You reached down and gripped his hair tightly as you moaned and bucked your hips in pleasure. "I-ahhh"~ You moaned. This was just sweet music to his ears and he stopped making you whimper. "Relax livestock I'm going to give you what you really want." He said in a seductive tone. He came up and kissed you while he stripped himself of his own clothes. He stopped and smirked at you. "Are you ready?" He asked and you nodded. You then wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled. Ruki leaned down and kissed you while slowly pushing himself into you. "M-MNNPH!" You whined into the kiss. He knew he was hurting you so he remained still for you to get used to his length. Ruki kissed you more deeply to keep you occupied and not as focused on the pain. The pain eventually went away and you bucked your hips a little as a signal to him that to pain went away. He was more than eager to move and began to slowly thrust into you making you arch your back in pleasure slightly. "Ahh m-mnn R-ruki." You moaned. "God Y/n" your so tight." He groaned out in pleasure and thrusted faster. "A-Aaah! R-ruki  wait!" You gripped his shoulders and moaned as he began thrusting more and found your sweetspot making you wrap your legs around his waist and push him further in you. "Dammit livestock." He groaned out in pleasure as he leaned down and bit down into her neck. "N-no aah!" You moaned as ruki continued to thrust into you harshly and drink from your neck. "I-I'm close...!" You said in between those loud moans of yours. You gripped his shoulders tightly and finally reached your climax with a scream of his name and an arch of your back. Ruki reached his climax and came inside you while biting down more roughly onto your neck.
-
{ TIME SKIP ;3 }
-
After the both of you had calmed down after that little 'activity' that you had you cuddled each other close. You curled up into a ball into his chest and he had buried his face in your hair. "I love you...Ruki." You said before drifting off to sleep. He smiled and said "I love you too (y/n)." And fell asleep with you.