"Would you like to tell the class a little about you??".

Korra nodded. She looked around at the class, grinning.

"Heeey", she said with a small wave. My name's Korra Waters. I'm from New Orleans. I was born in Alaska, and grew up in New Orleans. I'm 16 and I've been in Republic City for about 3 years now but I was always home schooled until this school year and that's it".

Asami smiled in interest. Southern. Cool. Asami looked her up and down. This girl was cute yet beautifully hot. She would do nicely in their small group of friends.

Korra smiled at the teacher. The woman smiled back.

"That's really neat", she said. "What's it like in New Orleans??".

Korra stuffed her hands into her jacket pockets.

"Um. It's pretty busy. Alot of people. Nice people if I do say so myself. I loved it there but the years I've been here have been nice too".

Mrs.Suyin nodded.

"Well. I'm glad you like it here. Wecome to Republic City High. You can have a seat in the back with Asami, Bolin, and Mako".

The teacher looked over at the group.

"Would you please raise your hands??", she asked.

Bolin's hand shot up.

"Hi Korra", she said.

Asami laughed quietly and raised her hand along with Mako. They all smiled at her kindly. Korra smiled back and walked over to her.

"Hi", she said grinning. She sat down beside Asami.

"So", Mrs. Suyin said, getting their attention.

Asami wished class was over already just so they could talk to Korra and introduce themselves. She liked her already and could tell she was someone worth talking to.

"Today is the last Friday of the month. You all know what that means".

Asami let out a sigh of relief. Free day.

"Free day".

Mrs.Suyin looked around as she heard sighs of relief and cheers.

"Just keep it down and if another teacher walks in, I'll pretend likening teaching and keep your binders and pencils out. I'll have something on the smartboard for you guys to copy down at some point so you guys will have something written down in case an administrator walks in. I'll be at my desk grading your tests you tool a few days ago. All school rules still apply so no phones out and you stay in a seat. Doesn't matter which one, but stay seated".

As soon as Mrs.Suyin walked over to her computer and sat down, all the students got up. They all got into their own group of friends, some without friends stayed by themselves reading.

Asami, Bolin, and Mako looked at Korra. Bolin was smiling widely.

"So Korra", he said. "I'm Bolin, this my older brother Mako and this is the amazing and smart and awesome Asami".

Korra looked at Asami. She smiled.

"Hi".

Asami smiled back. "Nice to meet you Korra", she said.

Korra looked around at the three.

"Nice to meet all of you guys".

"So Korra", Asami said. "This is your first day in a real school??".

Korra nodded. "Yup. Like I said earlier, I was home schooled all my life until this year".

"Why, if you don't mind me asking??", Asami said.