He was chilling on the couch with his jeans in the corner, three dvds on his chest. "I narrowed it down to three options. Bill and Ted, Happy Gilmore, and Almost Famous."

"The last, definitely." I said, a bit afraid it might cause some feelings to uprise.

"Good. That was my ultimate choice." He replied.

I got up, popping it in the DVD player. Why we ever had one when we had the xbox, I didn't know. But I liked it. I grabbed a bag of organic pre-pop popcorn as well. "Alcoholic beverage or normal?"

"Do you guys have beer?"

I gave him a strange look.

"Didn't think so. What are your dry options?"

"Arizona tea cans, orange juice, apple juice, water, and oh look, somebody bought pepsi."

"May I have some tea please?" He asked innocently.

"Oh, that was so well mannered and cute! Don't forget to use a coaster. A certain someone on this bus has committed murder over someone not using a coaster." I handed it to him and whispered, "It was me. I'm the coaster killer."

"Where do you come up with this shit?" He laughed, cracking it open.

"I'm too damn pickey about my coasters. So, my rule became use them or die, much like a little New Hampshire motto of 'Live free or die'."

"Why do you own so many DVDs?" He finally asked.

"I love movies. Movies only stay on netflix for so long. Might as well own them all." I shun him a smile. "Now scoot over!"

"Okay, okay! Miss bossy pants!"

I scoffed. "Don't I deserve room to watch the movie, too?"

"I guess." He moved a little.

It started with him leaning on the arm rest with his back, creating a little back rest for me with his shins. Somewhere along the way, he stretched out his legs and I leaned against his torso. As the movie progressed, he slid down the arm rest. His headed ended up on the pillow just below the head rest. I was lying between his legs, my head resting on his chest. We made jokes about the movie occasionally, but did not discuss our compromising position. I was worried that if we did, we might just lose control and really go for it. This position was bad enough with him having a girlfriend, let alone the lingering thought of sex. 

Soon enough, it ended, and we were forced to talk about it. I reached over him for the remote, turning off the tv. Now it was completely dark.

"So, you sleeping here tonight?" I whispered.

"Yeah, I think so." He said. I didn't move. "Are you, too?"

"I guess so." I wanted to smile larger than I ever had before, but I couldn't seem that happy. "Let's not tell anyone, though."

"I agree." He said. Mind you, this is all still whispers at this point.

I grabbed the blanket on the side of the couch and draped it over us. I turned to one side, removing my hips from between him and setting them on the inside of the couch. We still had plenty of room on the couch itself. I kept our legs intertwined. I wrapped one arm around his torso. He wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head in that little spot in the nook of his neck. He turned his head towards mine. I extended my neck to make our faces a little closer. I opened my eyes. His were right there, just looking directly into mine. How badly I wanted to kiss him. I just wanted him all to myself although he wasn't even mine. I couldn't control my lips, but I forced my head down to kiss his neck. Just once, so lightly, so terrified of what may happen next. I already felt as though I was losing control.

He squeezed me and grunted. "God this is horrible. I should not be feeling this way with you. You're sixteen, and I have a girlfriend, and here you are, making my entire body shake with lust."

"I feel horrible. I wanna get up and go in my bunk right now before this goes any further, but I can't. I cannot leave you." I said.

"Maybe if we just don't look at each other. It was the eye contact that really got me."

"Me too. Okay. We'll just sleep." I looked down.

But then I was forced to think. Think about how every little crevace of my body fit perfectly into his. If I was made from the rib of any man, it would be him. Suddenly, I felt thrusted up with him attaching his lips to my neck. I think this was the least amount of stimulation I had ever needed to completely feel ready to go. He dug his fingers into my back. My mind was stuck between screaming, "Alex, no!" or "Alex, yes!". Suddenly we heard noises that were not our heavy breathing. I crawled back into my sleeping spot, hoping our position wouldn't be too suspicious.

"Marina I did it! I fucked Chris-" The voice of Kianna stopped. "MARINA!"

That shrill was loud enough to wake up any fake sleepers. I sat up, Alex shifting up as well. I spoke first. "Mmm, what?"

"Well I had sex with Christofer Drew in the porta potty, and his dick was outrageously tiny, but I am far more interested on what is going on here!" She said.

"We fell asleep watching the movie like this." I explained. Lies.

"Are you sure you didn't do anything?" She asked.

"I don't think so. Did we, Alex?" I turned to him.

"No, no. I wiped out in the middle of the movie, I don't know about you." He replied, the first time he was ever good at lying.

"Yeah, me too."

"Then why is the tv off?" Kianna crossed her arms.

I thought, oh shit. But Alex covered. "We set a timer. I hate the repeating menu at the end."

"Okay guys, well have a good rest of the night." She walked into the other room, still smelling bullshit.

I crawled down to my sleeping spot again. "Well, I'm cooled down enough to sleep." I whispered.

"Yeah, me too. Goodnight." He smiled.

"Good night." I replied.

*

This chapter reminded me so much of that one in Oh Calamity where they get super trashed and fall asleep on the couch together. I miss writing that so much. Also, I wrote these characters with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much sexual chemistry. Comes in handy when they're married and have little drive, but not right now when they're trying not to do anything. Question: How's the weather? In here it's pretty steamy (ba-dum tsst). -LoryXD