CHAPTER 2:JASON

Today was supposed to be my first day of school but I didn't go because although I know education is supposed to be important and all that but,by seeing how hard it is to get money here I decided to start doing some jobs like babysitting or mowing people's lawns.It wasn't that hard to find a job many people paid me a lot but others just gave me so little.I wanted to help my parents with what I had but they didn't accept the money .I kept on working for a few more days.KNOCK KNOCK!! A teenager opened the door he looked like he was 15,had a red hair and didn't look like he wasnt nice."what do you want kid?" He said in a rough voice."would you like for me to mow the lawn for 10.00?" I said."sure,kid I will pay you 30.00 if you mow my front and backyard" He said."Of course thanks so much..."."Jason my name is Jason" said the teenager."Alright Jason and thanks " I said.Two hours later,after working so hard and nonstop i finally was finished.After Jason payed me I went to the backyard to pick up my stuff but some other guys were there and were atacking each other with a hose,I guess they didn't see me because the hoses were wetting everywhere and I tried to run but I slipped and stayed there getting targeted pretty badly,and then mud was being thrown I felt weak.It all suddenly came to a stop I opened my eyes to see what Made those evil teenagers stop their attack against me,Jason had come out and was giving high-five to my attackers when he saw me he stopped and just starred at me before he could say anything I just grabbed my stuff and ran home crying and was wet and covered in mud.When I got home and saw my parents they didn't even ask me what had happened to me they just ignored ME their only SON.I ran to my bedroom and started crying and throwing stuff all around the room in total madness I screamed and screamed the same words again and again " WHY I'M I HATED BY EVERYONE!!DOES SOME ONE EVER CARE ABOUT HOW I FEEL!!!!!".After calming down I thought about how Jason didn't do anything to help me and though that for the rest of my life I would always be alone with no one to ever help me when I needed them or to support me when I would need someone to talk to about problems in life that a are unstoppable and would inpact me in a number of ways no one could ever explain as I would have no one that would be even close to a friend as no one would ever care about me.