Not too late (KagaKise/AoKise)

I love him. That's the only thing in Kise's mind when he is around Aomine. I want to be with him. That's what Kise thinks when he played basketball with Aomine. I want to be by his side. That's what his heart thinks when he saw Kuroko and Aomine together. He doesn't love me. That's what he told himself. No one loves me.
Kise hide his face between his knees as he silently cried in the rain.

It's hurt. Yeah it does. "Kise" A deep voice suddenly interrupted his thought as he slowly looked up, hoping it's a certain dark blue haired male. "Kagamicchi" He croaked out, hiding his disappointment. "You're gonna catch a cold" The redhead kneeled down to let the umbrella cover the vulnerable figure. "I don't care" Kise mumbled as Kagami fumed before sat down next to the blonde silently.

It was a comfortable silent between them as Kise suddenly broke into a more violent sobs. "Ryouta" Kagami said before brought the blonde into a hug, letting go of the umbrella that are covering them. "Kagamicchi!!" Kise shouted in despair as his loud sobs joined with the rains. "Shhh" "I love him, Kagamicchi!! I love him!!" "I know"

A/N: This is before Kagami and Kise got into a relationship.