"You take care of my niece okay?" Uncle Edgar stated, giving Harry a tap on the back before he rode the car.

"I will sir. With all my life."

"Have fun!" We bid farewell and the car's engine started.

(Harry's POV)

Dad insisted he'll be driving the car today. Mom sat in the front seat with him while Gemma, Abbie and I sat at the back, my best friend being in the middle.

And I was like baby, baby, baby, ooh..

"Niall! Yes mate?"

Abbie's eyes widened as she heard me say her ex boyfriend's name.

"Put it on loud speaker!" She whispered, holding my arm. I shook my head, teasing her.

"Have you received the flowers we sent?" Niall asked in his Irish accent.

I transferred my phone to my right ear so Abbie could hear our conversation.

"Uh-huh. Mom gives her warmest thanks."

"Oh wonderful! So what are you guys up to now?"

"We're headed to the cabin." This time, Abbie's ears were touching mine, as she desperately wants to hear his voice.

"Not fair! Wish we were there. But it wouldn't be the same without.." He was trails off, then I understood what he actually meant. Abbie's hands were getting cold as I felt her touch my wrist, tracing my tattoo.

"Wouldn't be the same without her." My voice was calm, trying to comfort him.

I didn't really know the back story on why they broke up. All I know was that me and the other lads noticed that Niall wasn't getting enough sleep that he was supposed to. And I, on the other hand, didn't have the guts to bother calling my best friend to know what happened.

"I was going to say some beer, pizza, cheeseburgers and jelly babies." He joked, laughing on the next line. Abbie rolled her eyes, moving away to talk to Gemma.

"She's actually coming with us, mate. And she's right here sitting beside me."

"Oh." He sighs.

"Do you want to talk to her?" I asked, putting my hand on Abbie's knee so she could turn to face me. She stared at me for a moment, waiting for his response.

"Actually mate, I gotta go. I have some shopping to do with mom. It was nice talking to you. I'll see you soon. Bye." The call ended and I wasn't even able to say my goodbye back.

Her lips pouted as she spoke, "He didn't want to talk to me, huh?" I could feel the sadness in her tiny voice.

I looked away as I answered, "As if you did. You'd probably press the end call button if I passed you the phone anyway. Besides, he's busy shopping with his mom back in Ireland."

That made her shut her mouth and there was silence in the car, except for the radio which was playing Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera.

"Cheer up, babe. Smile!" I pinch both her cheeks but she shoves my hand away. It would kill me if she starts with the silent treatment again. "Baba- i was just kidding."

"Whatever." She finally laughs.

"You guys are so cute together! You should try dating." Gemma says, taking off her earphones.

Abbie folded her arms in front of her chest, "Believe me, I don't want to try."

"Why darling? My son is a very sweet guy." Mom pops her statement out of nowhere. Well I didn't know she was actually listening.