5SOS Imagines

You and Ashton were at your house watching movies. Your parents weren't home and they were at work. You and Ashton continued cuddling until a scary part comes on. You run off of his lap and run into your room. He laughs and says, "Aww baby dont be scared im here for you."

You smile and say, "Thanks but i dont think ill be watching that movie anymore." He smiled and says, "Fine lets cuddle then gorgeous." You smile and you both lay down on the bed.

You catch him staring and you and you say, "What like what you see?" He laughs and says, "Maybe." You turn around but he pulls you back. He starts kissing you roughly and starts to get on top of you.

The kiss starts to turn into a make out session. He smiles and says, "How far do you wanna go babe?" You smile and say, "Heres fine i dont wanna be pregnant." He laughs and continues kissing you. When you guys finally stop you lay down next to each other cuddling and he says, "I love you gorgeous." You smile and say, "I love you too i dont know what i would do without you." He smiles and says, "Same here you're my whole world and i would do anything to make you happy." You smile and you end the night cuddling.

You had the best boyfriend ever.

FOR JULY. :D