Part 2

" ... The heart wants what it wants ... " 

Who would say that I finished my first performance of my tour  . It was incredible and magical . Singing in front of that many people ... Amazing . I'm really happy that this is who I became . I can't believe that I'm now the role model to so many girls and boys . I'm glad that this is who I AM but I would really love to know who I WAS . My thoughts were interrupted by a song . I don't know that song but ... It's a very familiar voice . Just when I wanted to turn around to see who is singing , Zayn came and he turned of the TV . " Why did you that ? "  I asked . I can see that he is worried . Worried about something but he doesn't want to tell me . " Uhh ... umm ... It's nothing . Come on , party started .  " he said . " OK . "  I said . 

So many people in this room . I don't like that . Since I can't remember anything from my life , I can't be in the room with so much people . I just don't like that . I would really like to go out of here , but I can't . Zayn is here , next to me and I know he wouldn't let me go . I can't stand it anymore . I went to the bar to get the glass of water . When I turned around I couldn't see Zayn and honestly , I was happy . I know that he is OK 'cause he has been in clubs like this before and this is my chance to go out of here . Yes ! I went outside and I'm already feeling better . I needed a fresh air so much . 

I'm slowly walking in the wind . It's so fresh outside so ... that means I'm freezing . I'm wearing only dress and I knew that I'm going to be cold but Zayn said that everything will be fine . I shouldn't listen to him but no .,. It doesn't matter I'm freezing . I'm going into the some cafe . I know there won't be so many people and I can worm up . I ordered a hot chocolate and turned my phone on . I went to the facebook . I didn't look at facebook for ages . I just needed to check what's happening . I was looking at the news when I saw... 

Some video . It looked really good so I had to watch it and ... I was really surprised . It was a music video with lyrics and first one singing was ... Zayn ? I ... I know that he can sing .. he is the one who taught me to sing , all those vocal exercises but I didn't know that he was in a bend . " One Direction " . I heard about that bend ... It's familiar to me but I can't remember . Suddenly , really familiar voice came . The same voice I heard at the end of the concert  . Just when I wanted to look who is singing , I heard that voice live . Who ever is singing , he is here . He is here ! I know that he has to do something with my past . Zayn didn't want from me to find out who's that . Oh my ... that explains why he didn't want from me to see who is singing . He was there , in that bend and he didn't want from me to know . Now I know that that's had to do with my past . I don't remember hearing that voice since the "accident" so , how it's possible that it's familiar to me ? That voice ... that person , he has to do something with my past . I raised my head up to look for that person . I need to find him and ... it was easy . He was here the whole time , preparing to sing . People already came so , I couldn't come closer . I really wanted to come closer , but I couldn't . If this people just know about my situation , maybe they would let me come closer , but it doesn't matter now . After some time , I could pass and I could come in first row . I finally can see him . While he was singing , he looked at me ... and he stopped . He looked at me like he knows me for my whole life . I remembered everything . Is that ... Harry ? What ... ? What happened ? I ... NO , no , no . NO ! That can't be him . I went out . It was easier to go out than to come closer to him . 

There is a million thoughts in my head right now . There is no way that ... that,that was Harry . I ... don't remember exactly everything ... but now I remember him . Long , curly hair , deep , green eyes ...  I turned around and I hit in someone . When I raised my head I saw ... 

" You . "  I said . This time , he was here . He was exactly in front of me . " Yes . After two years , we found ourselves like the first day we met . "  he said . At that moment , I remembered . I remembered the day we met . I hit in him like now . " What ? I ... what ... What are you doing here ? "  I asked . 
" I needed to find you . "  He looked at me , really carefully . He looked at me , like Zayn never did . I know that Zayn cares about me but ... That's just not it. When he looked at me ... I remembered . 

"She lost him . He lost her . They found each other , and somehow , that was everything ."